Chivalry MW Gameworld

• I have a question: Wouldn’t it be better for the game to be more connected to its gameworld ?
    What I mean by that:

1. Add a story mode
      2)Players unlock codex-lore while playing (the story , multiplayer,unlocking weapons,Fighting well with weapons)
    2. Each player maybe able to create a lore page for each of his classes which will be collected by other players in the multiplayer. ( that means that each player shall have four characters - one of each class-
      each one with his own name and lore page.It also means that each player shall have a position in the gameworld and will feel more inside it)
      4)Add weapons existing only in chivalry’s world
      5)War mode that includes Geopilitical maps .(The two teams will have to capture the enemy territories)
      Now more but optional additions
      6)After completing story mode and unlocking certain lore pages you will unlock a prequel story mode
      which will be when the agathian were fightning at the crusades.
      7)After completing that prequel story mode you will unlock new multiplayer maps (where agathians fight against the other southern faction , the southern faction will have its own classes and its own weapons)

*8) Anything that someone may want to add in a comment

• So basically you want a Chivalry/Mount&Blade/Planetside mix? Not a bad idea, but I prefer just to play it. Adding a metagame like this would waste a huge amount of time that Torn Banner could spend adding new maps, modes, and weapons, as well as refining the combat system. So no thanks.

• I like this idea so I voted yes, but at the moment I think ironing out bugs and fixing menus and a little balance is alot more important. I’m going to be playing this game for a long time because it’s good as it is. As far as game updates are concerned, the skys the limit Imho.

• Why should we want another faction with different classes? I say those different classes should be added to the main poll of classes, new maps made for old factions, we don’t realy need anything more at this point. Why are people so obsessed with crusades…

Anyway, the thing i’d like to see if there would be any clanwars in this game in a future, is a world map where each clan fights for provinces.

• @tamashi:

Why should we want another faction with different classes? I say those different classes should be added to the main poll of classes, new maps made for old factions, we don’t realy need anything more at this point. Why are people so obsessed with crusades…

Well actually the other faction will be the tenosian army. tenosians may differ in fightning styles from the agathians that’s why they may have other classes and weapons.
    These new maps that will be unlocked after the second story will be a fight between Agathians and tenosians because they will have a close connection with the second story which will be about King argon’s crusade.

• I totally want more lore in this game.