[SOLVED] Hi I'm having trouble with C:MW

• Unlike many of you gamers, I have a high definition widescreen Panasonic T.V. which I play my games on. And each time I open C:MW, it just gives off a black screen and I am forced to turn my computer off.

Does anyone know how to change the in-game resolution of C:MW?

• Nice name.

• I use my comp with my Sony Bravia, what gfx card have you got? If you have an NVIDIA or an ATI you can just force resolution for a program. this should be moved to support also.

• If you are certain that it’s a problem with resolution, then you can change the resolution by:

1. Going to “My Documents\My Games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Config” and editing “UDKSystemSettings.ini”.
    2. Search for “ResX” and “ResY”, which should be right next to each other, and change those values to your designed resolution (e.g. 1280 and 720 or 1920 and 1080).

• It usually is a problem with resolution for T.V.s

• @GhoXen:

If you are certain that it’s a problem with resolution, then you can change the resolution by:

1. Going to “My Documents\My Games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Config” and editing “UDKSystemSettings.ini”.
    2. Search for “ResX” and “ResY”, which should be right next to each other, and change those values to your designed resolution (e.g. 1280 and 720 or 1920 and 1080).

I did that to all of the ResXs and ResYs in the SystemSettings but it never worked. Am I supposed to just change 1 pair of those?

Also if I forced Nvidia to change the resolution, how would I come about to do that?

• Okay, so I forgot that it wasn’t per program, but per desktop size, so basically what this does is set all games and fullscreen programs to your desktop resolution.

NVIDIA Control Panel: Under Display > Adjust desktop size and position:

Select scaling mode: No scaling
    Perform scaling on: GPU
    Check Override the scaling mode set by games and programs.

• Got it fixed guys, thanks to all and have a Merry Christmas.