Things i have on my mind

• ok. first of all its not about whining or whatever. just facts.

the game and its fun has already been killed. why? ill tell you why:

• overpowered man at arms who just keep slashing
    • slashing at all is way overpowered which makes the game just plain and simple to play… you just need to combo slash to kill an enemy
    • adding crosshair to the game was the worst idea ever.
    • archers WILL hit you no matter what you do (because of that crossfade)

beside of that there a few other performance problems…

• server browser is totally fucked up
    • text is almost not visible.

it looks to me that every time the devs roll out a so called patch they do cause more problems than theyre about to fix…
    why are the devs releasing a game whats not even 80% finished? why?

• Honestly, when an MaA runs at me spamming slashes, I feel a sense of euphoria because a free kill has just landed in my lap.

• I must disagree. I find that MaA is about as troublesome as it is supposed to be as a class. When played well they are annoying but usually I end up using them as a free axe sharpener. If anything they shine in TO with some real talents.

In general, there are many people who just jump in and left swing due to poor stagger dynamics in this game. But skill really separates those with 1:1 or 2:1 KD ratios and those rolling at 4:1 and above. I’m normally pretty high up there and its because of constant use of feints, kicking, shoving and judicious swinging - not running around with the two handed maul spamming through the team.

• you have to be a really, really awful player if you cant handle 1 MAA constantly slashing towards you :c

• It is true server browser needs improvement

• agree totally to performance problems (rather often) and the crappy server browser wich is to be fixed in the next patch the devs say.

maa is not overpowerd and not much faster than other classes.
    i agree that their warp dodge is not much balanced but i heared that is gonna be fixed ( doesnt need more stamina drop needs to be slower and “visible” [fuck dragonball z and all that])

archers can be annoying little cowards i totally agree but they are not op they have not much to fix about and the crosshair really doesnt add MUCH (means it does a bit) to the skill of the player

yea text could be fixed too but its really just some beauty thing.

• maa op ? lol he is good with that jumping everywher… but cmone if you are fighting vs him with 2h sword or 2h axe what you expect to attack the fastest class in game ? always when i fight vs him i just get my shield and 1h sword and i can tell you its pretty easy to defeat him

• He is right, the MAA is totally OP. Because of that, so few play as MAA… because they don´t want to ruin others gaming experience. :D

Oh and after googleing “Crossfade” I came to the conclusion that you must talk about crosshairs probably?

The crosshair is no hit guarantee. You are just one of those “OMGz it killz me, itz OP!!111” guys it seems. Not what I expected from an alpha-tester actually.

But you are right, the messed up server browser is OP… err terrible I mean.

• @William:

He is right, the MAA is totally OP. Because of that, so few play as MAA… because they don´t want to ruin others gaming experience. :D

Oh and after googleing “Crossfade” I came to the conclusion that you must talk about crosshairs probably?

The crosshair is no hit guarantee. You are just one of those “OMGz it killz me, itz OP!!111” guys it seems. Not what I expected from an alpha-tester actually.

yea its crosshair. my fault lol. and yes the server browser is indeed OP :D

• Aside from all of that stuff you’re blatantly wrong about…

@NORDAViND:

What wonderful feedback! If only all of the alpha testers had given such good feedback during the alpha, the game would maybe be as much as 85 or 90% finished.

• @SlyGoat:

What wonderful feedback! If only all of the alpha testers had given such good feedback during the alpha, the game would maybe be as much as 85 or 90% finished.

+1

+9001 for sarcasm 8-)

• @NORDAViND:

archers WILL hit you no matter what you do

qwdFLD7BCuY

• @SlyGoat:

I was going to reply to his post, but you wins the internet with this.

• @William:

He is right, the MAA is totally OP. Because of that, so few play as MAA… because they don´t want to ruin others gaming experience. :D

Exactly. The forums are filled with “OMGz it killz me, itz OP!!111” posts.

• @William:

MAA is OP? D:

I thought I was just a good player :cry:

• @SlyGoat:

Aside from all of that stuff you’re blatantly wrong about…

@NORDAViND:

I lolled. Seriously.

• @tracknumberseven:

@SlyGoat:

Aside from all of that stuff you’re blatantly wrong about…

@NORDAViND:

I lolled. Seriously.

hmm? over what?

• If MaA’s are so op why aren’t you using them? They clearly die in 1 good swing, but their dps is so big, it totally compensates their short lifespan in unexperienced hands. It’s true that many players (now at least) consider lmb spamming as a highly competitive fighting style which can make wonders. If your enemy has no mouse.

• @NORDAViND:

• overpowered man at arms who just keep slashing

Have you tried out the right mouse button?
    Or considered the MAA is probably using a one hander with half the reach of the 2 hander you may be using….

@NORDAViND:

• slashing at all is way overpowered which makes the game just plain and simple to play… you just need to combo slash to kill an enemy

Wow, slashing kills an enemy? That’s worse than bullets killing people in an FPS

@NORDAViND:

• adding crosshair to the game was the worst idea ever.

How…

@NORDAViND:

• archers WILL hit you no matter what you do (because of that crossfade)

Im guessing crossfade = crosshair?
    I dodge archers arrows all the time… Break LoS with them… zigzag, use a shield… they’re no big deal

• well. your post doesnt make sense and is getting me nowhere… so who are you anyway?