Game crashes everytime I click to play

• I just bought, downloaded, and installed the game and every time I click to open it the same message appears.

“UDK.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience”

It says more and also gives me the option to Send Error Report or Don’t Send.
    EDIT:
    Please help
    Specs:
    CPU: Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU
    GPU: Intel® 82945g express chipset family
    OS: Microsoft Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600)
    Ram: 1.99 GB of RAM

(first time doing specs hopefully did it right)
    EDIT: i think my graphics card is to low

• bump

• Yeah dude… that’s an onboard card right? has your motherboard got pci-e slots?

Did a bit of research, these are the kind of games you can play on your current card.

http://www.intel.com/support/graphics/i … 0666.htm#a

My advice would be to check if your motherboard has pci-e slots, if not then you’re going to need to get a new motherboard to install a graphics card that will do the job.

• could the graphics card be the reason why the game isnt working?

• First of all you should validate the game data via Steam, (go your Library, right click on Chivalry and click Properties -> Local Files -> Verify Integrity etc.) This will check if the install is corrupted, and if so, download necessary files.

Even if it did work on that card, your framerate on low settings would be unplayable. That’s one of those cards that you really can’t do much with these days.

• yea i updated my card and it works perfectly now. thanks anyways