Remote Administration Programs found!

• Ok after a few hours on the web I found a few programs for remote administration. My thought was that any game built on the UDK engine that has a remote admin program available, that it might work for Chivalry. First off I would say that the Devs need to port the game for HLSW for starters. HLSW currently has Crisis and Unreal administration available. I am not aware of what it would take to get HLSW or Chivalry ported correctly but this should be a no brainer. I also contacted HLSW with a request that HLSW supports Chivalry. I hope it gets done.

The first tool is called rconnect, download here: http://www.mediafire.com/?9edi82i7t74o401
    It has a nice simple interface with every basic command you would want. It maybe possible to configure it for Chiv, I have tried with no success but maybe there is a way for the Devs to allow this program to access it.

The Second is called c2EAI, http://www.esl.eu/download/25587596/
    Same simple interface but it needs an HTTP: port and password. Again I have no idea how to config Chiv or this to get it to work.

Third, there is this web based admin tool as well that I haven’t been able to figure it out but here is the website; http://ut3webadmin.elmuerte.com/

• Since the developers completely dropped the ball with rcon support, or proper rcon support, there currently is not way to remotely control your server. I am hopeful, like many others that the developers finally fix the game so the server are not constantly crashing, and proper rcon support is added. It is very much needed for clans, so you dont have to give out an rcon password.

• Since the developers completely dropped the ball with rcon support, or proper rcon support, there currently is not way to remotely control your server. I am hopeful, like many others that the developers finally fix the game so the server are not constantly crashing, and proper rcon support is added. It is very much needed for clans, so you dont have to give out an rcon password.

• I cannot agree with you more on dropping the ball on this aspect but I have found much in this game that fits that description. I was hoping there was someone with some UDK experience and knowledge on possible config settings or server access. Just from dicking with the server and all the damn INI files, only to have redundant cvar settings and over 600+ cvar settings in some INI files, this is becoming a nightmare.

• Has anyone tried that UT3WebAdmin program as mentioned in the first post? http://ut3webadmin.elmuerte.com/

• I have tried but couldnt get it to function. My ignorance of the UDK engine is getting in the way of it being successful.

• Currently working on a basic panel that will let server operators give clients the proper access they need aka Changing Server Name, maps,etc without giving them full access to the config files so they can’t change the slots. Will keep you guys updated

• That will be fabulous. Thanks!

• I thought I would resurrect this thread because it has several remote admin clients that I had found for UDK based games. Hopefully this will get some of the guys working on this some base to draw from or to modify.

Notice I posted this originally back in NOV of last year……

• let us pray my friend. :|

• 3 years later and we still do not have a decent, stable, working remote admin tool. The latest patch broke the Chiv RCon Tool so now I am at a loss for remote administration. Where are the game hosts and server providers on this?

• @Retsnom:

3 years later and we still do not have a decent, stable, working remote admin tool. The latest patch broke the Chiv RCon Tool so now I am at a loss for remote administration. Where are the game hosts and server providers on this?

Crying why they are not using UE’s built in web admin module.

…Or mutators.

• @Raizio:

Crying why they are not using UE’s built in web admin module.

…Or mutators.

Exactly……