Team mates with enemy shield?

• I’ve seen this quite a lot now, team mates with an enemy shield.

The game already has enough team killing, so this doesn’t exactly help. Is it a bug or something else?

• It’s a bug caused by autobalance. It’s acknowledged and will be fixed in the forthcoming patch I do believe.

• At least with knights you can tell that they are wearing red. There was a time when I saw an archer with a giant blue shield (that comes with crossbow). The shield was blocking the entire player, so I thought it was an enemy and slammed the friendly archer’s head in in a single strike.

• Yeah i have mistakenly decapitated friendly crossbowmen who picked up the wrong shield. Apparently it’s getting fixed, but for now assume that an enemy xbower won’t be likely to set up shop in your spawn zone :)

• It’s preety funny when you see an enemy crossbowman turning around after he notices you.

• I tried to sneak past the enemy on the map where you have to light the pyre before you take out the trebuchets as a crossbow man while walking backwards towards the enemy

It almost worked, but alas one of them turned around to look towards me and I hadn’t turned my back to them yet. :jrazz:

• @Ulven:

I tried to sneak past the enemy on the map where you have to light the pyre before you take out the trebuchets as a crossbow man while walking backwards towards the enemy

It almost worked, but alas one of them turned around to look towards me and I hadn’t turned my back to them yet. :jrazz:

Haha, sounds like you created a spy class! :D