SPEED HACKERS IN CHIVALRY!!!!! (Video)

• PLEASE FIX THIS! DON’T LET THIS AWESOME GAME GO DOWN LIKE DAYZ DID!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMxPZZT9x44
    This guy completely disabled my Internet I’m editing this post from a phone. How do I fix this or do I need to call Comcast? Can he steAl things from knowing my IP address?

The fuckers ran around at the speed of light, rapid-fire attacked with no delay, and killed EVERYBODY. We COULD NOT VOTEKICK because they had symbols in their names, and they kept spamming votekick on random people to tie down the system.

I FOUND ONE OF THEM.
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f … =106720462
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f … =106723824 - My conversation with him.
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f … =106722741 - All Achievements today.

Couldn’t figure out how to give a direct link to his profile, but thats his name. He’s in game right now.

Had an interesting conversation with him over VOIP, says he found my IP address and is going to "Flood"it. Classy guy.

• DayZ has one of the worst anti-cheat in existence. This game seems to have VAC, which isn’t perfect but much better. For what it’s worth, I’m seeing hackers much less frequently in this game than DayZ, but even for very established games like TF2 there are still hackers.

Since you have a video, that’s pretty much solid evidence. Send the video and report the player, and the guy will get his Steam account banned.

• @GhoXen:

DayZ has one of the worst anti-cheat in existence. This game seems to have VAC, which isn’t perfect but much better. For what it’s worth, I’m seeing hackers much less frequently in this game than DayZ, but even for very established games like TF2 there are still hackers.

Since you have a video, that’s pretty much solid evidence. Send the video and report the player, and the guy will get his Steam account banned.

I can’t idk how to type the symbols in his name. You can kind-of see who he is in the video, just watch the kill-feed. Does anyone know how to type that?

• @muncywolverine:

@GhoXen:

DayZ has one of the worst anti-cheat in existence. This game seems to have VAC, which isn’t perfect but much better. For what it’s worth, I’m seeing hackers much less frequently in this game than DayZ, but even for very established games like TF2 there are still hackers.

I can’t idk how to type the symbols in his name. You can kind-of see who he is in the video, just watch the kill-feed. Does anyone know how to type that?

I can’t see the kill log very clearly in the video due to compression artifacts. I don’t suppose you have a screenshot with his name clearly printed?

• Damn, that knight has put some Redbull in its mead! :o

• @GhoXen:

@muncywolverine:

@GhoXen:

I can’t see the kill log very clearly in the video due to compression artifacts. I don’t suppose you have a screenshot with his name clearly printed?

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7656 … reenshots/

• Correction: VAC doesn’t accept ban requests, but uses an automatic delayed ban system. I guess ban requests go here then?

It looks like the guy you found may be the one mentioned in this thread as well: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5217

At the end of the thread there is this screenshot of the scoreboard: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f … =106672810

One of the names your guy previously used was indeed “~~~~~~”.

• The amount of hackers has increased drastically the past few days. I came across two in my ~2 hours of playing today! I got video of one of them, you can see it here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_bZ6Lvp1_8A

• This guy just flooded my IP address and completely disabled my Internet any suggestions? Posting from a phone

• @muncywolverine:

This guy just flooded my IP address and completely disabled my Internet any suggestions? Posting from a phone

You can always call your ISP. They have ways of dealing with that.

• Yep, i just caught the same guy on video fucking with everyone.

So lame.
    People getting off to this shit.

• @Gruzuk:

The amount of hackers has increased drastically the past few days. I came across two in my ~2 hours of playing today! I got video of one of them, you can see it here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_bZ6Lvp1_8A

i logged on our server, same one i believe you took the vid on, he was still there on stoneshill and banned.

• @muncywolverine:

This guy just flooded my IP address and completely disabled my Internet any suggestions? Posting from a phone

I highly doubt that the issues with your internet are related to this script kiddy. Why would you bother going through all the trouble of chatting with him and talking with him anyway?

EDIT: On second thought if he did get your IP he is probably just using some DDOS program. Just call your ISP and let them know. Don’t be scared about losing any information or anything to this guy.

• My god Comcast couldn’t find a thing. This fucker may have just wrecked my network just from me accepting A steam chat invite. What a pathetic loser

• @Infamous:

@muncywolverine:

I highly doubt that the issues with your internet are related to this script kiddy. Why would you bother going through all the trouble of chatting with him and talking with him anyway?

EDIT: On second thought if he did get your IP he is probably just using some DDOS program. Just call your ISP and let them know. Don’t be scared about losing any information or anything to this guy.

He’s definitely ddosing my network. Basic customer support couldn’t find Anything. Probably going to have to pay someone to fix this.

• So Comcast could ping your router and view its settings just fine but you can’t get internet access?

• Torn banner doesn’t even know whats going on themselves, and it’s almost undetectable with how much is done client-side. It seems at this point it might be easier to just hack and ride the wave.

• Steam has the final say and a clear cut, 100% effective solution.

Whether or not any of you care enough to escalate the situation to that level, or if steam even cares enough themselves to act on it, remains to be seen.

That said, I’ve not encountered a single hacker in this game so far, 60+ hours in. I’d say these kind of things are pretty rare.

• @HEXEN:

Steam has the final say and a clear cut, 100% effective solution.

Whether or not any of you care enough to escalate the situation to that level, or if steam even cares enough themselves to act on it, remains to be seen.

That said, I’ve not encountered a single hacker in this game so far, 60+ hours in. I’d say these kind of things are pretty rare.

Likewise, 40 hours for me. However I only play on ANZ servers, so it’s possible that hackers are only frequenting the NA servers.

• Well, I’m dead center NA: state of Missouri. You do however bring up a valid point.

You guys should post what region you’re in and double check your pings in those videos. Low ping means he’s likely not connecting from overseas, which usually means he/she also resides in your region.

If steam doesn’t react, narrowing the focus will help server owners and Torn Banner.