A walkin with a question.

• Hi, I was looking through the indiegames.org blog and I stumbled upon a game that REALLY caught my eye. When I played the video to Chivalry The Game, I saw the words, “First Person” and “Mulityplayer” and I HAD to see what this game was about. I have seen the website for about 30 minutes and I am loving the game.

In short my question is, what is the best way to find out when Chivalry The Game becomes Beta?

I would love to help out this game in anyway I can and it would be an honor to become a beta tester for this game. Thanks for reading and thanks for possibly creating a game I will get addicted to :D.

• Developer

We’re still a little bit out from Beta but when we reach that stage we will of course announce it on the website and forums. We are hoping to reach Beta before the end of the year but this is not certain yet, only a hope. Nice to see you so interested in the game :).

• @Kiyo:

In short my question is, what is the best way to find out when Chivalry The Game becomes Beta?

I would love to help out this game in anyway I can and it would be an honor to become a beta tester for this game. Thanks for reading and thanks for possibly creating a game I will get addicted to :D.

I think the best way would just be to keep checking back on the website from time to time. Until then, though, if you happen to own any Source games on Steam (like Counterstrike: Source, or a purchased copy of Team Fortress 2), you can play Age of Chivalry, the predecessor mod to Chivalry, for free, to get a rough glimpse at how the game will be. A very rough glimpse, actually, but AoC is fun in its own right :)

• Sounds good guys, I’ll keep checking the forums. :D Keep up the good work.