Running Thrust and falling doward strike

• I just think damage should be momentum based.

I know the Vanguard already has the running strike, so maybe a running thrust shouldn’t do more damage, although i think itd be more realistic if it did.
    maybe only if you jump before the stab, and land the hit as you’re coming down.

I mostly feel that jumping off a building/cliff and landing a downward strike should do immense damage.

• That would be an interesting mechanic to implement.

I would even go so far as to advocate Van or Knight having active use of a forward lunge ability. At the cost of maybe 50% stamina. Although this might present some balance issues. Also this would require Stamina being revamped as many people have suggested already.

• You would also have to check how much damage would do stabbing a guy who charges you. If you say that strikes with more momentum should do more damage, then strikes at the enemy whos momentum is turned towards you should do more damage as well.

• @tamashi:

You would also have to check how much damage would do stabbing a guy who charges you. If you say that strikes with more momentum should do more damage, then strikes at the enemy whos momentum is turned towards you should do more damage as well.

very true. if your standing still, and someone runs right into your stab, it certainly would hurt them a bit more, and if you are running after someone and stab them as they are running away, it wouldnt damage them more.

thank you, i didn’t think of that.