THINGS THAT NEED TO BE IMPROVED or gameplay will drop overal

• i do believe first off that head shots with any weapons should be insant death even unless it is a knight or vanguard which should be a 50 % chance because right now how the game is designed it takes 5 arrows to the head just to kill a knight and if you really think that’s right i would take a look at deadliest warriors take on the knight (its retarded) also the way that archers cannot run faster than heavier troops ? wtfudge is up with that … honestly i like the idea for the game but considering how much money was poured into this game and the overall turn out … im kinda dissapointed hate me for saying it but you guys did great just the game is way too glitchy to be released

• @mageprince2011:

also the way that archers cannot run faster than heavier troops ? wtfudge is up with that …

Archers speed is just ok. You can run faster than knights, just chasing bonus makes it impossible to run away forever. Think about that, archers who constantly runs away and keep shooting people when they gain enough distance - yeah, great gameplay. If you complain about archers movement speed, it is just because you are bad at positioning yourself in battles.

• @Chromek:

@mageprince2011:

also the way that archers cannot run faster than heavier troops ? wtfudge is up with that …

Archers speed is just ok. You can run faster than knights, just chasing bonus makes it impossible to run away forever. Think about that, archers who constantly runs away and keep shooting people when they gain enough distance - yeah, great gameplay. If you complain about archers movement speed, it is just because you are bad at positioning yourself in battles.

I’m against the speed chasing bonus as well, why not pick a knight over a vanguard, the knight has much more health, shields, long weapons too, and he’s just as fast when sprinting, which is what people usually do to move around. What archers would be doing would be called skirmishing, the knight has a shield to counter that, there is no real problem with removing the speed bonus.

• @mageprince2011:

which should be a 50 % chance

Percent chance? Really? so a dagger and a maul have equal chance to kill a knight/vanguard? I think I will just start using the lightest, fastest weapon imaginable for that 50% chance.

• You need to play more. Most of what you said, other than the fact that Knights cannot die in one hit, is just false. And as already mentioned, any % chance for anything is a bad game mechanic and will never happen.

• Well i think its good with the speed on the archers, well ofc you can debate about this.
    But if u get ur way the “speed” will bost their closecombat “speed” to, if ur an archer and for example an knight is attacking u, just block the first hit circel around him and slice and dice and his dead, and u wount even take a singel hit :) just circel with ur speed :) u can do it now, and if u get what u want the archer class will be the best in singel combat to,.

If they are not changing the game mechanism.

• @SlyGoat:

You need to play more. Most of what you said, other than the fact that Knights cannot die in one hit, is just false. And as already mentioned, any % chance for anything is a bad game mechanic and will never happen.

This. I was wondering if we were playing the same game after reading your post. Don’t mean any offense, and not trying to flame you, it sounded like you were trying to suggest an improvement. But, as SlyGoat said, the point you raised about the knight is just not true. I have never seen a Knight take more than two bodkin arrows to the head. The knight can also be countered by a skilled player. A blunt-force weapon and preferably the agile Man-at-arms is trouble for a knight if the MAA knows what he is doing and uses the knight’s relatively slow speed and long weapon windups and recoveries against him. I have killed many in a couple good hits. I was wondering how knights were able to catch up when I run away as a lighter class… now I know, so thanks for that! I guess that’s in place to keep people from being able to indefinitely run from a knight while everyone waiting for the next round falls asleep… :)

• @mageprince2011:

i do believe first off that head shots with any weapons should be insant death even unless it is a knight or vanguard which should be a 50 % chance because right now how the game is designed it takes 5 arrows to the head just to kill a knight and if you really think that’s right i would take a look at deadliest warriors take on the knight (its retarded) also the way that archers cannot run faster than heavier troops ? wtfudge is up with that … honestly i like the idea for the game but considering how much money was poured into this game and the overall turn out … im kinda dissapointed hate me for saying it but you guys did great just the game is way too glitchy to be released

Come back with useful suggestions/demands after understanding this game actually and know what you are talking about.
    No offence, but what you say is simply out of imagination and has nothing to do with this game.

Also, learn about medieval warfare, this would help cleanup wrong assumptions…
    A broadhead arrow to a steel helmet does not do shit… just an example…

• I could barely even read this dribble.

• an archer cant runaway forever unless its a map with just a very long straight line/road. its positioning you have to work on to get closer to him. its not that hard, archer’s are the most vulnerable 1v1

• Alright, I think this thread has gone as far as it’s likely to go as far as actual discussion.