Buff the last crossbow

• After unlock my last crossbow i can say that its totally broke!!!
    Its so crap and for the time it takes to reload i was expecting
    To 1 shoot all the guys on the battlefield, or at least 2 shoots
    Per reload… I was expecting an upgrade…
    Please make the last crossbow better

• I’ve heard nothing but good things about it from people ingame, and it appears very powerful. Anything more and it would probably be too overpowered. You shouldn’t expect a huge upgrade that will all-of-a-sudden make you far more powerful than your opponent like some games, I believe most upgrades in this game are fairly small upgrades, but enough to make a difference.

• @Veltoss:

I’ve heard nothing but good things about it from people ingame, and it appears very powerful. Anything more and it would probably be too overpowered. You shouldn’t expect a huge upgrade that will all-of-a-sudden make you far more powerful than your opponent like some games, I believe most upgrades in this game are fairly small upgrades, but enough to make a difference.

I was talking with some guys on servers and they think same too me. They said the second crossbow is better. I share that opinion. Anyway, thanx for your replay

• @Veltoss:

I’ve heard nothing but good things about it from people ingame, and it appears very powerful. Anything more and it would probably be too overpowered. You shouldn’t expect a huge upgrade that will all-of-a-sudden make you far more powerful than your opponent like some games, I believe most upgrades in this game are fairly small upgrades, but enough to make a difference.

Trying to get used to mozilla,

Did write a bit about and was ganna post in the damage values lol, best you check them here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc … TZnc#gid=1

Pretty much Very little damage difference, between 3-6 damage for the hitbox areas…. (not head)

I’ve played both xbow and heavy xbow and in terms of values you can get off more damage / kills with the xbow than you can with the heavy xbow, if you don’t kill in your first shot you can reload within half the time of the heavy xbow…

needs a bit of a buff imo, its slow speed for it’s damage isn’t really worth picking unless you are able to get headshots EVERY time you fire. lol

• They need to buff all crossbows - right now, they all are pathetic compared to Warbow.

• @acrh2:

They need to nerf the Warbow

Fixed

• @Saraski:

@Veltoss:

Trying to get used to mozilla,

Did write a bit about and was ganna post in the damage values lol, best you check them here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc … TZnc#gid=1

Pretty much Very little damage difference, between 3-6 damage for the hitbox areas…. (not head)

I’ve played both xbow and heavy xbow and in terms of values you can get off more damage / kills with the xbow than you can with the heavy xbow, if you don’t kill in your first shot you can reload within half the time of the heavy xbow…

needs a bit of a buff imo, its slow speed for it’s damage isn’t really worth picking unless you are able to get headshots EVERY time you fire. lol

woo man. AWESOME tablet of damage. thank for the link

and this 10000000000 times:
    ““I’ve played both xbow and heavy xbow and in terms of values you can get off more damage / kills with the xbow than you can with the heavy xbow, if you don’t kill in your first shot you can reload within half the time of the heavy xbow…””
    ““needs a bit of a buff imo, its slow speed for it’s damage isn’t really worth picking unless you are able to get headshots EVERY time you fire””

• after check the link in detal i can say that the heavy crossbow needs a heavy buff. /thread 8-)

• well, it would be nice if it could one shot vanguards too…

• @SOC:

@acrh2:

They need to nerf the Warbow

Fixed

so it is as “usefull” as the heavy xbow now? yea that would close the gap between them for sure…