Developer blog videos

• just havnt seen any in a while i dont know how far the last two were apart but was just wandering if another is on its way?

• Developer

Yes we fully intend to do the part2 of the melee combat basics and also several more video blogs. The reason why video footage has been delayed for a while is because we have been revamping the game to a new level, which you can see in our latest screenshots the visual side of that revamp. The combat and animation side, that’s coming in the form of a gameplay video hopefully in the next few weeks as we are just polishing things out a little more before we will show off the new look and feel of combat ingame.

• While we’re on the topic, does the alpha meter represent real-time progress, or is it just for filling the spot?

• Developer

It is extremely difficult to represent the overall progress of all departments in bar format, suffice it to say that we currently hope to reach beta before the end of the year roughly. It is an approximate guess that we are about 75% through alpha, but not necessarily entirely accurate or to be monitored for the increase of a single bar of progress or anything like that.

• **2 months of checking back on this site almost daily since the last update (Obsessive much?). I’m totally sick with anticipation lol. If this is how you guys are with your girlfriends, they must be totally gagging for it. xD

Puts his hands together and prays for closed Beta.**

• I just want something.

• Developer

It is coming, every day longer it takes isn’t because we are slacking but because we are trying to make it as good as it can be, so that you can enjoy it more and for longer. I know it sucks to wait, but updates are coming soon and they will be worth it.

• Better you take your time, for good work ;)

• December news?

• @Madmoor:

December news?

Still working and the game is awesome!

• @gB:

@Madmoor:

December news?

Still working and the game is awesome!

Gb this is turkish or whatever I was on steam when we played Empire total war together, remember the rape? lol.