Is the Forward Bump when attacking intentional?

• Is the Forward Bump when attacking intentional?
    When you attack while moving your character does this slight forward bump which doesn’t happen if your standing completely still. Is this intentional or is it a bug?
    If its intentional what is the thought process behind this?

• Are you referring to the sort of mini-dash forward you seem to do after triggering an attack while sprinting?

• It is intentional (it not happening when standing still is probably unintentional) but I’m not sure why it exists.

• @Carsha:

Are you referring to the sort of mini-dash forward you seem to do after triggering an attack while sprinting?

No, go in third person and then run forward normally and make a attack , you will see your character does a mini bump forward.

• Yah this happens to me all the time when I attack…it’s like I lurch forward like a loss of center of gravity and my opponent casually lops my head off.

I understand the sprint and dash attack type thing…but yah I see it all the time even after doing a sprint attack.

• I hate this when I use polearms, I despise it more than feints, and that’s saying something. Luckily you can completely avoid it by jumping backward just before you go into release, not only do you avoid ‘bumping’ forward, but you also gain more distance with your polearm.