Blah Blah Blah

• Some kind of anti-tk… This is a major issue. Why a player can go -5 is beyond me…
    No lightning in ANY level.
    Cut down the level sounds… My ram died forever ago -_-
    Stabs a lil bit slower
    Stop making levels where one team has to jump off a wall
    Show if you’re sprinting or not(Sound and draining isn’t good)
    A button to pickup weapons? Running over it isn’t so good
    Fewer catys… Hopefully destroyable. Try not to blow up the server when they launch
    New class called: MyTeamSux: Extra armor in the back
    Config.cfg or .ini however they do it, make it so each class has it’s own hotkeys… (I’d like to see World of WarCraft hotkey ability)
    Every class should have it’s own dagger weapon/s?
    If you’re doing a level system or whatnot, lock the account name, no aliases. In-Game account changing, anybody at the house logs into play and sometimes doesn’t even know how to change my name
    Pretty much a given: Remove the ability to run forward, stab, then 180 away…
    Knockback should make more sense, perhaps even a knockdown where it makes you duck(hk). Shield knockback… Etc
    Stop making +forward players better than normal hotkey users. Too much punishment if you touch a different hotkey
    UDK isn’t a strafe jump engine, it has movement air control instead. Not my cup of tea, I’m a sv_airaccelerate 999 player. Source’s default blows. Anyways, air control isn’t possible irl and should probably be removed.
    After saying that, all movement and weapon damage should be server controlled with an option for “default” settings. A client needs to know if it’s default AND what the values are if changed. Taking guesses wastes too much time of a skilled player and is annoying.
    Two seconds to jump after attacking, blocking, or taking damage is the most ridiculously stupid thing I’ve ever seen in any video game, ever. That shit needs to be lowered big time.
    Stamina system blows. You’re only allowed two, perhaps three skilled moves during any battle. I’d rather it be split up into legs, arms, and core(combined?)
    Ranged weapons slowing you down when you don’t even get hit needs to go…
    Different spawn positions for archers… ;)
    Remove out of combat life gain. Instead make it 24/7.

• Could have been better written, but generally most issues/frustrations you’ve mentioned are issues we’ve targeted as areas which need improvement/overhauls, but I won’t go in to specifics on each one at this stage. We’re aware of the most hated mechanics (particularly the dancing aspect of AOC!) and they will be rectified.

• After saying that, all movement and weapon damage should be server controlled with an option for “default” settings. A client needs to know if it’s default AND what the values are if changed. Taking guesses wastes too much time of a skilled player and is annoying.
    Two seconds to jump after attacking, blocking, or taking damage is the most ridiculously stupid thing I’ve ever seen in any video game, ever. That shit needs to be lowered big time.
    Stamina system blows. You’re only allowed two, perhaps three skilled moves during any battle. I’d rather it be split up into legs, arms, and core(combined?)
    Ranged weapons slowing you down when you don’t even get hit needs to go…
    Different spawn positions for archers… ;)
    Remove out of combat life gain. Instead make it 24/7.

• They’re still be dancing! Now we just need more girls…

• @IceIYIaN:

They’re still be dancing! Now we just need more girls…

See my last post

• @IceIYIaN:

They’re still be dancing! Now we just need more girls…

Dancing isn’t possible, even in the combat in the Alpha right now, and damn, the combat is so much more fun and intense. Alpha gameplay in Chivalry surpasses AOC gameplay tenfold in my opinion, even with all the bugs and unfinished mechanics.

• Well, the whole spinning thing is alright gameplay. I guess we’ll see…

Mainly I’m worried about hitbox touch lagg… It’s really bad on Source. Even worse with my pos wireless modem

• You should check out our first dev blog:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYrkn6EF … ideo_title

It’ll hopefully allay some of your fears in that regard.

• I think most of the issues will be fixed via the newer engine, a second chance at game design, and actually spending time on developing it.

Anyways, how will weapon switching work in AoC 2? Very few players will attack, get blocked, then attack with their dagger. I’m probably the only player in the game to start using it to block, aswell.