A great class idea

• Maybe this has been mentioned before by someone else, but I think it would be pretty cool if there was a class which used his fists to kill his enemy by punching them. The cool thing about this character that differentiates him from the other classes if that when he punches, he can throw a 2-punch combination which allows him to hit twice in just one click. All of the other classes attack only once when they attack, such as a swing of the sword or a swing of the mace, but the 2 punch combination is what would make the puncher really fun to play with.

One more thing that would make the brawler interesting is that he can duck under sword swings from enemies, which would make him more effective in battle. I guess you could dedicate a certain hotkey like CTRL or the crouch button to make him duck in battle or something.

Another feature he could have to his attacks could be a special kind of attack where he winds up a punch (which takes about 2-3 seconds to charge), and it could deal a 1-hit kill kind of blow to any kind of character if the puncher lands the hit.

The character model should be that of a very athletic, medium sized man. The story behind the puncher, or brawler, is that he has been training in the art of fisticuffs since a very young age so he is very good at what he does. He can throw a dozen punches and it wouldn’t diminish his stamina at all. The reasoning behind why the brawler does not use weapons is because his attacks are very fast, and he prefers his fists as an alternative weapon because swords are too slow for him. Four punches can be thrown in the time a knight fully swings and recovers from his long sword. Of course, the brawler should be able to run fast to be able to get in and out of battle with ease.

In addition to his arsenal, he should be able to carry like 5-6 firebombs.

People will definitely play the brawler if he is included in the game.

• basically, port over MAA :3

• I don’t know if this is serious but regardless no… lol, I just wish I could charge up a flam for 2-3 seconds and one shot all classes too but that wouldn’t make sense compared to fists :P.

• @SquireSlap:

One more thing that would make the brawler interesting is that he can duck under sword swings from enemies, which would make him more effective in battle. I guess you could dedicate a certain hotkey like CTRL or the crouch button to make him duck in battle or something.

You can already do this with every class in AoC. When there is a crusader attempting to stab your head off, just duck and he’ll hopefully team kill the heavy knight behind you.

Your brawler sounds like an even more humiliating dancer class. Have you ever played AoC? That’s the core flaw of it that shouldn’t make it to CMW in any way!

• Shit, just make a suicide bomber class then.