Got banned on 2 (DUEL) servers in 1 hour!

• Well as the title says, I got banned on 2 duel servers for killing (dueling) people. I just get banned instantly after some fights for no reason (pwning people?). I just wanted to say it’s kinda pathetic, that people just ban you for pwning them (rage?). 1 of the servers is RK (royal kings), that I am banned from. Have more people experienced this? My nick is SPONGE MOTHERFUCKING BOB btw. I hope that this won’t continue like this.

• I can’t speak for the other server, but there are no bans on our duel server yet.

P.S. It’s Royal Knights ;)

• @Martin:

I can’t speak for the other server, but there are no bans on our duel server yet.

P.S. It’s Royal Knights ;)

Sorry, my bad, it was Royal Knights and yes, I am still ip banned on you’re RK duel server eu 03…

• could it have been because of the obscene user name?

• @MrLebanon:

could it have been because of the obscene user name?

If it was because of the nickname, they could have atleast warn me about it when I joined, right? If it was really my nickname they (he/she) would have banned me immediatly and nog wait couple fights.

• Hopefully, it’s fixed now.

And we definitely won’t ban for that username.

• @Martin:

Hopefully, it’s fixed now.

And we definitely won’t ban for that username.

Yes, I’m unbanned now. Thank you alot Martin and I hope the person who banned me, won’t ban me again. Again, thanks alot!

P.S The topic can be deleted now ore locked.

• I wish servers could have a welcome message, like welcome to ****'s duel/ffa/TO server. Because i play allot on duel server and there are always people joining who wont bother to read the servers name in the browser and just think its ffa and start swinging at everything that moves.

• I can testify that he’s a very skilled player, I’ve seen him on a couple of TO and LTS servers now and he’s always at the top of the list. I haven’t seen him do anything wrong except for pissing people of by killing them so much.

• We probably banned him for tk or not following duel rules

on RK WE ARE MEAN AND WE BAN PEOPLE

• @RK:

We probably banned him for tk or not following duel rules

Lak has spoken :

• @RK:

We probably banned him for tk or not following duel rules

Look, I don’t even know who banned me and what for (didn’t get warned, nothing). I did follow the rules (I know them already) and I didn’t kill anybody who was in a duel ore not, without challenging (keyboard button c) him/she and get challenged back. Anyway, like I said, everything is good now. I ain’t banned anymore and I hope it just won’t happen again. I like playing on you’re server though, when there are skilled (RK) players.

• We only ban players who dont follow server rules.

• Isn’t the RK server passworded?

• We did have a private duel server, but opened a public duel server a couple of days ago.

I’ll lock this topic because the issue has been dealt with. I really can’t do anything about the other server though, sorry.