Achievement list, speculate about new features based on it.

• http://steamcommunity.com/stats/219640/ … ievements/

I randomly stumbled upon the list with all achievements on Steam (I think I read somewhere they where already released by accident but I’m not too sure about that) and noticed a sh*tload of possible new stuff that will be added according to this achievement list.

What do you guys think will be added, go and speculate about it.

• Well it looks like some helmet/armor customizations will be available through achievements.

• If you unlock all of a class’s weapons, you unlock a Veteran Helmet for that class. (When they’re implemented, that is)

• Yeah, that’s something easy to notice from the list, but you guys haven’t spoken a word about the level perks. Could they possibly indicate we will be able to level and get perks of more abilities somehow? I’m really looking out for that because I love any kind of customisation.

• @Winterspawn:

Yeah, that’s something easy to notice from the list, but you guys haven’t spoken a word about the level perks. Could they possibly indicate we will be able to level and get perks of more abilities somehow? I’m really looking out for that because I love any kind of customisation.

Ah see they laid the bait and you bit! Now you are hooked until they release you! :queen:

• @Chuckdatass:

@Winterspawn:

Yeah, that’s something easy to notice from the list, but you guys haven’t spoken a word about the level perks. Could they possibly indicate we will be able to level and get perks of more abilities somehow? I’m really looking out for that because I love any kind of customisation.

Ah see they laid the bait and you bit! Now you are hooked until they release you! :queen:

I have no problem at all with that, but when the Dragonborn DLC for Skyrim releases I fear they will lose me for a couple of weeks. :D

• There are currently no plans to make ranks do anything as far as I know.

• @SlyGoat:

There are currently no plans to make ranks do anything as far as I know.

Well the achievements show otherwise, there will be atleast some kind of levelling system, however, that does not mean they come back on that desicion and remove those achievements. Levelling is however a great way to keep people to play a game for longer, it’s like the weapon unlocks, people really try to unlock new stuff and new levels could add a whole lot more time to that. Hell, I even start playing classes I don’t like just to start unlocking new weapons.

• @Winterspawn:

@SlyGoat:

Well the achievements show otherwise, there will be atleast some kind of levelling system, however, that does not mean they come back on that desicion and remove those achievements. Levelling is however a great way to keep people to play a game for longer, it’s like the weapon unlocks, people really try to unlock new stuff and new levels could add a whole lot more time to that. Hell, I even start playing classes I don’t like just to start unlocking new weapons.

Rank = level. It’s already in the game.

• @SlyGoat:

@Winterspawn:

@SlyGoat:

Rank = level. It’s already in the game.

Wut? There is ranks in this game? Where can I see my rank, and what advantages does a high rank give me? This could maybe be explained in the tuturial or something because I had no idea.

• hope they make it hard to get certain achievments like customization on helmets and ect…

• @Winterspawn:

Wut? There is ranks in this game? Where can I see my rank, and what advantages does a high rank give me? This could maybe be explained in the tuturial or something because I had no idea.

You see it next to your name on the scoreboard and ranks do absolutely nothing.

• @Ulven:

@Winterspawn:

Oh, well, that’s a dissapointement, an empty feature pushing more numbers on your screen for no reason at all, they might as well remove it the way it is now.

• @Winterspawn:

@Ulven:

@Winterspawn:

Oh, well, that’s a dissapointement, an empty feature pushing more numbers on your screen for no reason at all, they might as well remove it the way it is now.

It may not add much to the game, but if higher rank = more power it would actively detract from the game.

• @SlyGoat:

It may not add much to the game, but if higher rank = more power it would actively detract from the game.

Yeah, but if higher rank = completely nothing at all, it just takes up screen space, and add confusing numbers all over your screen making you wonder what they mean and do. I can’t image that everyone who plays this game knows that those are ranks, or that the people who do know what they are care for them. If it was up to me I would remove them, I hate clutter on the UI.

• @Winterspawn:

@SlyGoat:

Yeah, but if higher rank = completely nothing at all, it just takes up screen space, and add confusing numbers all over your screen making you wonder what they mean and do. I can’t image that everyone who plays this game knows that those are ranks, or that the people who do know what they are care for them. If it was up to me I would remove them, I hate clutter on the UI.

You didn’t even notice ranks. So… kindof a contradictory argument.

• THEY NEED TO BE PUNNY.

• @SlyGoat:

@Winterspawn:

@SlyGoat:

You didn’t even notice ranks. So… kindof a contradictory argument.

I saw those numbers but but I had no idea what they where, they made no sense at all to me so that’s why I didn’t know it where ranks.

• When will this be implemented? I think they said 2 weeks after the release but that’s now long gone. I got 23 achievements couple days ago but can’t see the others. Must be a bug. I got it in 1 game.

• Rank is an easy way to see who just started playing today and who you might need to watchout for.