Archer bugs I have encountered

• Hello! First off love the game and im excited about upcoming fixes and content. I looked around the forums and didn’t see any other posts about hit box glitches. I have noticed that when people strafe alot that arrows fired can seem to go right through players.

Here is an example. I’m playing an archer and I have a knight charging at me going back and forth over and over again. I aim over one of the sides and wait till he goes to that side and release my arrow……just to watch it go through him with no hit animation blood or stun. I have noticed this happens most often in the lower section of the players from chest to crotch area. I also seem to fire in between players legs quite often…maybe this is the same bug?

I also noticed that shield extends farther out then they really show ie knight charging me with a shield i couch and zoom from one of his legs below the shield so the aimer can’t possibly hit it and i watch the arrow go right at his leg but hit his shield. I hear the arrow hit shield sound and there is no damage or stun.

I also noticed a glitch with vanguards specifically. When i wait to the last second to release my arrow so i know it will hit him i usually die instead. I get to watch my arrow fly out and go right through him as i get one shot by a non head shot attack or get hit and im very low. I believe this might be a glitch in the animation of the vanguard charge attack or delay on the arrow animation.

Last thing. I don’t know if this was intended or not but after getting hit by an attack when you have a bow out your basically dead, because of the low hp of archers and because you can’t switch weapons.

Thanks so much for making a great game!

• I also noticed a glitch with vanguards specifically. When i wait to the last second to release my arrow so i know it will hit him i usually die instead. I get to watch my arrow fly out and go right through him as i get one shot by a non head shot attack or get hit and im very low. I believe this might be a glitch in the animation of the vanguard charge attack or delay on the arrow animation.

I just want to add that one of the reasons this may be occurring is because projectiles currently disappear on death.