This needs fixing

When the opponent swings, whether it’d be stab, overhead or sideswing, the 1-hand weapon animation sometimes finishes where the sideswing finishes (the left side of the opponent).

This finishing animation looks exactly like a combo animation even if that opponent is not doing a combo.

Then the hand ‘jumps’ to his right side and starts swing again.

Swings go through objects on the map even though their swings are blocked.

Longer weapons (Halberd) swings go through trees and still hits opponents. I was messing around and it happened at the tree map where mason needs to push cart.

• @POOP:

When the opponent swings, whether it’d be stab, overhead or sideswing, the 1-hand weapon animation sometimes finishes where the sideswing finishes (the left side of the opponent).

This finishing animation looks exactly like a combo animation even if that opponent is not doing a combo.

Then the hand ‘jumps’ to his right side and starts swing again.

Swings go through objects on the map even though their swings are blocked.

Longer weapons (Halberd) swings go through trees and still hits opponents.

1. This sounds severe and should be fixed if true.
        1. I haven’t seen that.

• #1 is definitely a huge issue and the devs are very aware of it, though I am unsure if it’s been fixed internally yet.

2 and 3 I see rarely. Not sure what causes it. Most of the time environment blocks attacks normally.

• I see No. 1 somewhat frequently. Oddly enough I only encounter it when there is a significant number of enemies fighting (e.g. 5-6), and never encountered it while dueling 1 on 1.

No. 2 happens all the time. The environment correctly blocks the attacks, and on the attacker’s screen it is shown so. However another player would see the swing go through the environment.

I have never seen No. 3 happening.

• #1 needs serious fixing.

#2 happens all the time, I’vw never seen a swing correctly blocked by environment

Never seen #3

• Developer

We are aware of #1 and #2, and plan to address both in the upcoming patch. #3 is probably happening on just a few isolated trees that don’t have their collsion set properly. We would apprecaite any images of trees where this is the case being reported on our level design bug report thread in support so we can get those fixed up as well, thanks!

• YES!!! I was just thinking this as I was playing. The swing combo-not-being-a-combo thing is such bullshit!

• Thank god that animation thing is pinned down, absolute biggest problem I have with the game. :)