Starting to get discouraged

• I know dueling servers are not official but the last 8 in a row consisted of people just running around killing and ruining duels. There was at least 2 or 3 in each one but for some reason people were saying you could not vote-kick them? Why would that be?

From what I’ve seen on these forums, there seemed to be quite an awesome mature community. Then you get in game and it seems like a bunch of 12 year olds with names like xXLEETKilla2312Xx doing stuff like this and talking garbage.

Obviously this is most likely the minority and I just happen to get unlucky. I’m just saying, it gets pretty discouraging when it happens consistently like that.

I don’t know, pointless emo post lol.

• Official duel mode is coming soon.

• Nah, we understand your frustration. Find peace in my following words: There will be an official duel-mode later, so hang on.

And ffs… come and help us to raize villages or burn granaries, slay kings or whole royal families and stop this dueling stuff! :D

Edit: Sniped by ReMixx :cry:

• AXE calls this “Speed Dueling” acquire enemy. Cut enemy down in shower of gore. Move to next enemy.

AXE did once miss a man’s head because he bowed though, this was quickly remedied on the backswing.

• @William:

Edit: Sniped by ReMixx :cry:

Headshot! 8-)

@Mogul:

AXE calls this “Speed Dueling” acquire enemy. Cut enemy down in shower of gore. Move to next enemy.

AXE did once miss a man’s head because he bowed though, this was quickly remedied on the backswing.

+1.

• Wow that’s great news, thanks guys!

• @Sir:

From what I’ve seen on these forums, there seemed to be quite an awesome mature community. Then you get in game and it seems like a bunch of 12 year olds with names like xXLEETKilla2312Xx doing stuff like this and talking garbage.

I completely agree with this. This forum is probably the most mature minded forum I’ve ever posted on, then you hit the fields and it’s kids left right and centre. Atleast we have our forum! :D

• I like the title : How many TK retards does it take to completly waste any time and effort on any game ……I mean the odd arrow here and there but not blatantly destrying your own team, how do I start a vote kick and things like this - Is anyone doing anything to combat the clowns?