Archery Aim

• Hey

I will try posting this here instead of General Discussion because it didn’t get much attention / I want the devs to read it.

I think the Archer with a bow is maybe the hardest class, but that’s ok because it shouldn’t be easy.
    There’s just a few things that discourage me a lot whenever I want to play as an archer, and probably others as well.

The main one is the way the mouse sensitivity is forced to slow right down when an arrow is drawn back.
    There needs to be a way to customize this, so that players with all kinds of different master sensitivities won’t suffer.
    But also so that players can use the archer in the way that feels best to them. Some players prefer and play better with slow downs for aiming, others do not and want to decide how fast or slow they want to track with their aim.

Is there a way to do this that I just don’t know of? Or otherwise can it please be implemented?

Also, there’s a small visual error with the arrow choices in the archer weapon selection. The bodkin and broadhead icons seem to be mixed up.

Thanks