Not getting any assists (sometimes)

• Not sure why, but sometimes I’m not getting any assists, not matter what I do… Hitting like crazy and stuff but just not getting any assist and I don’t know why. Sometimes I hit my enemy three or four times and almost kill him but still don’t get any assist, even though my mate killed the enemy like 1-2 seconds later.

• I experienced this as well. Maybe mostly as an archer. I hit them all but… no assists.
    Not a big issue for me personally, but it seems to be broken.

• I have noticed this as well, and I think it’s related to projectile damage not counting towards assists, but haven’t tested it thoroughly yet.

• Archers should get a seperate score-function, which tells them how many enemy-assists they have on their own team ;)

• Mkay, I really can’t find a pattern in the not getting assists thing. Just played a round with shortbow before Steam messed up where I had 30 kills and 30some assists, so that seems to be working as intended; but I played one with the Warbow earlier where I had 40some kills and single digit assists, which just seems completely off.

• @SlyGoat:

…but I played one with the Warbow earlier where I had 40some kills and single digit assists, which just seems completely off.

I experienced this with the Warbow, since I dont use any other bows anyway. Maybe the Warbow is bugged?

• No I experienced that with the Brandistock