Just got kicked becuase steam friends list went offline.

• I’ve noticed 2 things 1 you cant find servers if your not connected to the steam friend list and 2 you get kicked in the middle of a game if it goes offline.

Makes me sad because I was working on unlocking 2ndary maa weapons and had like 20 kill racked up :(

• Yup it happens. It means either your internet hickuped, or steam just went down. For me it is usually my network :(

• @Tibberius:

Steamworks services have been having a very troubling month, which has definitely negatively experienced the gameplay experience of Chivalry for many players. The next patch reduces Chivalry’s reliance on Steamworks as a result and every minor hiccup should no longer cause all of the servers to drop. So the issue should get significantly better after the next patch, apologize for any temporary outages in the meantime.

• Getting some decent legwork out of that quote SlyGoat.

• You have to fix that quote sly. “Steamworks services have been having a very troubling month” implies this is not how steam is usually.

• @NeoRussia:

You have to fix that quote sly. “Steamworks services have been having a very troubling month” implies this is not how steam is usually.

But that wouldn’t be a quote, that would be paraphrasing :)