Alot of bugs over last few days im wondering if im only one

• Ok so I’ve been playing this game daily since it came out.

The only problem ive had with game since its release was my weapon unlocks kept sticking, but the hotfix fixed it for me.

Now all of a sudden for the past 3-4 days, the game has become unplayable.

I’ve gotten 2 UDK crashes the first 2 days.

Yesterday my ping was shooting up to 1000 for some reason (its usually between 100-160)

Today my servers crashed about 4 times, sometimes with other players crashing before me. (10-20 people all abandoning game at same time, then im crashed shortly after)

The server was on my favourites so i took a look after, and first “there was no servers” appearing.

Restarted chivalry and steam TWICE until the servers re-appeared

Then the server on my favourites which was almost full when i started was at 0 players (did everyone crash?)

I started playing again and this EXACT thing happened again.

I started playing again, and then my server crashed again.

Then i tried to play again, but no servers. I CANNOT get any servers to show up.

Upon restarting the game and steam again, it says “Installing Pre-requisites” and installs all that stuff again.

Then still no servers.

Anyone else having this? Only past few days?

I verified game integrity and had no fix.

• also i got 30 kills before the crash today and upon relogging in their gone and my weapon unlocks havent moved.

• i lost all my weapons yesterday that i unlocked on vanguard unlocked all the spears sword and poleaxes logged out to go run to the store and came back everything was gone. i have not played since

• The server browser seems to become worse and worse, thank god we are getting a new one with the upcoming patch.

• @fwbo777:

Ok so I’ve been playing this game daily since it came out.

The only problem ive had with game since its release was my weapon unlocks kept sticking, but the hotfix fixed it for me.

I noticed that my unlocks do not work unless the game in progress ends before I quit. Something I despise about the game.

@fwbo777:

Ok so I’ve been playing this game daily since it came out.

Now all of a sudden for the past 3-4 days, the game has become unplayable.

I’ve gotten 2 UDK crashes the first 2 days.

I don’t know if it is the same issue but this fix worked for me.

"Go to My Documents\My Games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Configs\UDKSystemSettings.ini

Find the first instance of bAllowPostprocessMLAA. Set it to false"

@fwbo777:

The server was on my favourites so i took a look after, and first “there was no servers” appearing.

Restarted chivalry and steam TWICE until the servers re-appeared

Then the server on my favourites which was almost full when i started was at 0 players (did everyone crash?)

I started playing again and this EXACT thing happened again.

I started playing again, and then my server crashed again.

Then i tried to play again, but no servers. I CANNOT get any servers to show up.

I had similar problem, but this problem carried on into Natural Selection2. So I think this is partly a steam problem. Just avoid refreshing the server menu.

Restarting steam didn’t fix it for me. I found it just comes back after a long wait(not in game).