Impulse sucks

• I’ve had my issues with steam in the past but OMG, Impulse really sucks. I was forced to buy a game from them (not offered on steam) and it was on sale so I bit…. f’ing mistake. I dl’d and installed the game and entered the registration number from the e-mail and now I get an invalid registration and it kicks me out of the game. I e-mailed support and now I’m waiting… ANGRY.

Impulse sucks. I love steam.

• @gB:

I’ve had my issues with steam in the past but OMG, Impulse really sucks. I was forced to buy a game from them (not offered on steam) and it was on sale so I bit…. f’ing mistake. I dl’d and installed the game and entered the registration number from the e-mail and now I get an invalid registration and it kicks me out of the game. I e-mailed support and now I’m waiting… ANGRY.

Impulse sucks. I love steam.

I’ve never used Impulse to purchase a game. I’ve used Steam since 2004 and in my opinion, Steam has only been getting better and better (for instance, Steam Community has not been around for that long, I remember you had a “Friends” button in-game and that’s where you’d communicate with others, or hit the tilt button).

I’ve had my issues with Steam before but it was at a minimal. I had a similar issue with purchasing a game called Test Drive Unlimited from the company and not Steam - CDKey was invalid, had to wait for support to get back with me the next week, very frustrating.

• Yea steam has been great for me too, I’ve bought a lot of games for very cheap with it and I’ve never had problems. It took Impulse two days to get me a key that worked. Ridiculous.

• Steam had it’s small problems in the past, (Including FUBAR’ing my entire user profile once) but nowadays I don’t get any problems. I hope the Steam-copy-software they’re going to be releasing BF3 on is stable.

GfWL sucks so hard.
    Impulse = no verdict from me, havent used it yet.

• Steam or bust :)