How do I change my helmet?

• I saw the helmet customization area but nothing moves from default. Im rank 20 thought id have earned some kinda helmet by now :D .

• Right now the only helmets in the game are those from players who contributed above a certain pledge level on the game’s Kickstarter page.

In the near future there will be Veteran Helmets for each class earned by unlocking all of that class’ weapons.

• @SlyGoat:

Right now the only helmets in the game are those from players who contributed above a certain pledge level on the game’s Kickstarter page.

In the near future there will be Veteran Helmets for each class earned by unlocking all of that class’ weapons.

Are these the same veteran helmets that devs wear? I saw a dev in game recently with some sort of viking helmet…

• Those are the Kickstarter helmets. They’re the helmets the Knights from the original Age of Chivalry mod wore. The Mason one is the very distinct horned helmet, the Agatha one is very hard to notice by comparison. Needs to be shinier. :)

• I’m dissapointed that the vet helms are going to be per class. Everyone will have them and they wont mean anything.

• @Smellyhobo101:

I’m dissapointed that the vet helms are going to be per class. Everyone will have them and they wont mean anything.

I’m sure there’ll be more options in the future.

Plus, they’ll still mean something on MaA/Archer. They’ll mean you actually took the time to get 100 kills with the broad dagger. I guarantee you not many people will have the MaA/Archer vet helmet. Probably the same for Vanguard unless VG secondary weapon progress not being shared with archer is changed.

• i´m from germany so sry about my english skills :P

i´ve unlock all weapons with the Van but i dont have any helmet yet :(
    its a bug or something?!

• @Thorwald:

i´m from germany so sry about my english skills :P

i´ve unlock all weapons with the Van but i dont have any helmet yet :(
    its a bug or something?!

My German comrade from the realm of Zweihanders. When thy new patch hits, this one shall have access to new helmets. I repeat sire, you cannot get new helmets JUST YET! You must wait for the patch sire.

• You have to buy them from the Medieval Shop for 5$ each

• @x123:

You have to buy them from the Medieval Shop for 5$ each

No, just so you don’t get confused.

• @SharpshotSid:

http://i46.tinypic.com/rgxo2g.png

Joking, ofcourse.

Just like TF2…

• There is absolutely nothing wrong with multiplayer games becoming more like TF2…

TF2 is popular for a reason.
    Comical.
    Trade system/Hats/customization.
    Source engine has great default and customizable server settings:
    Spam filters.
    Good chat box.

Taking a page out of good games’ books is a no-brainer.