Free Steam Weekend?

• Something that works for many games to get some more players into playing a certain game, is a free play weekend for steam games, Red Orchestra had allot of success with it, mostly because these days demo’s for pc’s are very rare, making these free weekends a good choice for many people to see if the game is worth their money. Many of my friends are interested in the game but don’t know if to buy it.

Hope to see this in the near future! (maybe after the first big patch(es?)

• yes indeed. I agree that there are plenty of people who have heard enough of us raving about this game to give it a spin. surely some of them would buy it.

• A good idea but I’d say it’s a bit too soon. The various bugs/issues and steam/server problems could do with being ironed out first as they will probably put people off quickly.

• @AngryDave:

A good idea but I’d say it’s a bit too soon. The various bugs/issues and steam/server problems could do with being ironed out first as they will probably put people off quickly.

Agreed on every count. Let’s get the game into a more presentable state first.

• Developer

:), Free weekends on Steam will come when the game is more polished as we all agree.

• @Tibberius:

:), Free weekends on Steam will come when the game is more polished as we all agree.

Awesomesauce