DLC: commander gamemode

• I noticed that usually loosing team with less skill trying to cooperate that leads them to victory and the most important a sh*t loads of fun…
    But that fun turns into rage when misunderstandings happen )
    So as the title says it would be nice to see someday a proper commander gamemode for C:MW.
    Vote chosen comander, class wish/suggestion system(mb squad system) and movement tips(orders) will make this game even more awesome.
    Also (not sure bout how it will affect the teamwork but) limited range for commands would be nice. It should make killing commander possible, motivate teams to charge (to kill enemy’s com) and holding the line so opposite team won’t kill theirs.
    Some would say that pub will nevar accept it. Duel servers show the opposite. People respect rules and kick those who do not. Just needs to have servers that specialize on that gamemode only.
    Thoughts ?

• @evil:

I noticed that usually loosing team with less skill trying to cooperate that leads them to victory and the most important a sh*t loads of fun…
    But that fun turns into rage when misunderstandings happen )
    So as the title says it would be nice to see someday a proper commander gamemode for C:MW.
    Vote chosen comander, class wish/suggestion system(mb squad system) and movement tips(orders) will make this game even more awesome.
    Also (not sure bout how it will affect the teamwork but) limited range for commands would be nice. It should make killing commander possible, motivate teams to charge (to kill enemy’s com) and holding the line so opposite team won’t kill theirs.
    Some would say that pub will nevar accept it. Duel servers show the opposite. People respect rules and kick those who do not. Just needs to have servers that specialize on that gamemode only.
    Thoughts ?

Sounds like someone needs to try out Natural Selection 2. Everyone listens to their commander, and it is an amazing game :D . Damn game has me hooked! Hard to put it down lol

• yea sure NS is great game but i’m talking about CMW

• " Sounds like someone needs to try out Natural Selection 2. Everyone listens to their commander, and it is an amazing game :D . Damn game has me hooked! Hard to put it down lol "

: ) ns2 and chivalry are the best games in a lonnnnnngggg time! … those are my 2 fav game !

• @evil:

yea sure NS is great game but i’m talking about CMW

That’s my point.

• @Chuckdatass:

Sounds like someone needs to try out Natural Selection 2.

+1 good call.

@Chuckdatass:

@evil:

yea sure NS is great game but i’m talking about CMW

That’s my point.

Even better.

• NS and Chiv have different game mechanics so i’d like some teamworking mode for Chiv as well
    thats my point

• Sounds like a good idea for me. Commander can set ralley points, place archers, initiat attacks, flanking etc. He sees enemys which are seen by own troops.

• Would be nice to have a commander, but he than needs a different model, show he is actually a commander, something that stands out from the standard soldiers. Maybe just a feather in the color of the faction his helmet? :)

• I agree that it would be a good experience having some feature that unites the team or makes battles more strategic, but to justify having a ‘commander’ or leader character I think the game would need more objectives or ‘gamechangers’ in battles.

• some bigger maps would be enough i think
    even battlegrounds is ok for