Some weird shit happening

• I’ve seen some weird things happen on some of the games I’ve been playing, usually I had 100 ping but that shouldn’t have mattered at all.

People moving faster than they should be without taking sprint stance, attacks hitting in the span of 1 second with zwei, attacks hitting during their windup, a particular archer moving backwards at full speed while he had bow drawn (same dude who was zipping around with zwei)

I’m pretty sure it wasn’t continuous mousedragging attacks because they hit me during the windup and the stabs also came out near instantly.

Maybe it was lag/packet loss/shitty server but I have never encountered something else like it except fighting that Edward Cullen fellow and the experience was pretty much the same.

Anyone else encounter anything of this sort? It wasn’t a serverwide thing either, just 1 person (saw another person do it but it looked like he went back to “normal” after I fought him)
    I would record my experiences but my computer is too terrible and it would probably be a mess.

• I have seen one or two people moving about noticeably faster than you should be able to, and I swear blind I saw a knight do the MAA dodge.

I have also seen some pretty fast swinging with the zweihander, and I’ve died from the first hit as a knight in a 1v1 game.

I think I may start recording my games to be honest just for clarification.

• AXE has seen this as well, though he thinks this is attributed more to momentary ping hickups or other such dirtbag internet lag. in Subsequent fights ( and beheadings ) AXE did not see the now dead men’s head move faster the second time.

• @kwazi:

I’ve seen some weird things happen on some of the games I’ve been playing, usually I had 100 ping but that shouldn’t have mattered at all.

People moving faster than they should be without taking sprint stance, attacks hitting in the span of 1 second with zwei, attacks hitting during their windup, a particular archer moving backwards at full speed while he had bow drawn (same dude who was zipping around with zwei)

I’m pretty sure it wasn’t continuous mousedragging attacks because they hit me during the windup and the stabs also came out near instantly.

Maybe it was lag/packet loss/shitty server but I have never encountered something else like it except fighting that Edward Cullen fellow and the experience was pretty much the same.

Anyone else encounter anything of this sort? It wasn’t a serverwide thing either, just 1 person (saw another person do it but it looked like he went back to “normal” after I fought him)
    I would record my experiences but my computer is too terrible and it would probably be a mess.

It’s called speed hacking. The two times I saw it, it was indeed a Vanguard using a Zwei, but he was kicked well before we saw him use any other class.

• I might be living in a nice part of the country where people don’t cheat (Midwest :), because I’ve never seen anyone hack in my over 100 hours on TO/ffa/lts servers.

• Never seen something like this happening ingame except one hacker who was instanthitting everything

also

The slash-combo animation of some two handers is completly broken. The first slash is good, but if he combos it to another slash it looks like he’ll stop swinging, suddenly out of nowhere choppy looking slash coming from the other side, i hope they fix this

• @x123:

The slash-combo animation of some two handers is completly broken. The first slash is good, but if he combos it to another slash it looks like he’ll stop swinging, suddenly out of nowhere choppy looking slash coming from the other side, i hope they fix this

Me too. Also I hope they fix your opponent immediately attacking after being hit (has nothing to do with wind-up hit interruption).

I’ve only ever seen one hacker and he was teleporting around the map at warp speed as a knight spamming the Messer.

• @x123:

The first slash is good, but if he combos it to another slash it looks like he’ll stop swinging, suddenly out of nowhere choppy looking slash coming from the other side

THIS x 1,000,000
    I thought I was the only one who noticed this. You have no idea how many times I miss a parry because of this.

• @bada:

@x123:

The first slash is good, but if he combos it to another slash it looks like he’ll stop swinging, suddenly out of nowhere choppy looking slash coming from the other side

THIS x 1,000,000
    I thought I was the only one who noticed this. You have no idea how many times I miss a parry because of this.

They are aware of certain combos creating this problem. So lets hope the first patch brings relief.

• @AngryDave:

and I swear blind I saw a knight do the MAA dodge.

I’ve seen two different knights do this. After the initial “WTF”, I just put it down to lag.

• @Chuckdatass:

@bada:

@x123:

THIS x 1,000,000

They are aware of certain combos creating this problem. So lets hope the first patch brings relief.

That pesky animation glitch is indeed fixed for next patch.

• @SlyGoat:

That pesky animation glitch is indeed fixed for next patch.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

• See, I knew he was hacking but nobody else noticed/said anything at all, even an admin was present and fought with him several times and didn’t notice/say anything was wrong. That’s why I thought it differently.