See Who's Talking ICON [Feature Request]

• It would be nice when someone is talking if you could see who is talking to you. It’s especially important to know who is talking when they are screaming racist and homophobic comments. So you can remove them from the game but in general it would be nice to see who you are talking to while playing.

• HA like alittle bubble?
    Cartoon talking bubbles… hehe :P

• Could just add a simple audio icon above their head:

Or their name on the screen with the icon

• No, no, no… not some fancy symbols above heads please. Make it visible in the Scoreboard while holding down TAB key. This would make it possible to identify someone (in case of trolling).

Im not a big fan of ingame voice anyway tbh. Since most ppl talk trash or sound like idiots, I like to mute them all anyways and have my buddies in Team Speak…

Ingame voice can be a quick immersion killer… The one moment you think you are in the middle ages, cracking skulls… suddenly a 12yo is trying to yell orders at his team… shivers :?

• @William:

No, no, no… not some fancy symbols above heads please. Make it visible in the Scoreboard while holding down TAB key. This would make it possible to identify someone (in case of trolling).

Even having names above someone’s head is ugly, so even getting volume icons would make it worse.

But I do agree you that if someone is speaking in microphone that should be shown in Scoreboard.

• KNOWING WHO IS TALKING NEEDS TO BE VISUALISED ON SCREEN, END OF STORY!

Also need to have Team Voice chat, promotes teamplay

• This is being added soon along with numerous other improvements to VOIP.

• @Salesgun4Hire:

KNOWING WHO IS TALKING NEEDS TO BE VISUALISED ON SCREEN, END OF STORY!

Also need to have Team Voice chat, promotes teamplay

Oh, I forgot that you are the one who makes the decisions and that only your opinion counts, sorry.
    And don´t yell at me…

• @William:

No, no, no… not some fancy symbols above heads please. Make it visible in the Scoreboard while holding down TAB key. This would make it possible to identify someone (in case of trolling).

Im not a big fan of ingame voice anyway tbh. Since most ppl talk trash or sound like idiots, I like to mute them all anyways and have my buddies in Team Speak…

Ingame voice can be a quick immersion killer… The one moment you think you are in the middle ages, cracking skulls… suddenly a 12yo is trying to yell orders at his team… shivers :?

agree , but simetimes to coordinate attacks its very usefull

• Theoretically, communication is the key to victory and one should support any communication, sure.
    The problem is that 99% of the people dont use VoiceCom or chat at all and if - only to insult each other, like every one here surely has seen before.

Rarely, I find someone who communicates with the team, or better said: tries to do so.
    Out of gaming experience, I highly doubt the usefulness of ingame voice.
    Loners play alone because they like to play alone… and they mostly don´t care for a “team”.
    The rest is playing with buddies - sitting in a TS/Ventrilo channel somewhere, they dont need ingame voice…

But thats not the topic. Since we have ingame voice, we need an indicator of who is talking… but please no fluffy 2D bubbles above anyone´s head… please no… :(

• @SlyGoat:

This is being added soon along with numerous other improvements to VOIP.

Nice :D

• Score!!

• I agree, they should be there onscreen.

~Q~