To some of you out there

• This post is created to increase certain awareness on “Hacking”.

Seriously, nobody hacks. It’s easier to get pass shield blocks because that blocky tower shield is blocking your own view and we maa just attack from the side. The flanged mace is just a short but very powerful weapon which could 3 hit anybody, that doesn’t mean that person is cheating with ini files…The maul is very slow but devastating and it sometimes one shots people if done right.

There is no hack in this game, at least I haven’t seen it. So I don’t know why these couple of days, people are starting to call out hackers, mostly because some people can’t block properly, and getting two shotted by maa weapon which they think is weak.

• There are hacks for this game, I’ve seen at least one. A light speed teleporting knight around the entire map, his name was Kung Fuu.

But bypassing shields is not hacking, it’s a gameplay flaw (or maybe feature if that’s your opinion). Some weapon hitboxes reach behind shields. You can block them still, just takes more work and aiming your shield right.

• No one hacks. Some people are just really really good at this game…

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=106672810

• Exactly, and people just go noob kicking the good players.

• @manhunt320:

Exactly, and people just go noob kicking the good players.

Either I’m mistaken or you missed that sarcasm. Now, I actually consider myself to be good at this game and I’ve been called a cheater many times. But that doesn’t dismiss the fact that people have been posting proof for weeks now that there are cheats that exist for this game (mostly involving speed hacks).

• I have seen a couple “hackers” out there. They usually use speed scripts that let them run and swing really fast.

By passing blocks is either a features, or a flaw. Depending on your view point, etc.

• @Mashuu:

I have seen a couple “hackers” out there. They usually use speed scripts that let them run and swing really fast.

By passing blocks is either a features, or a flaw. Depending on your view point, etc.

its a feature not a flaw. its a feature, because its listed specificalyl there as a mecanical feature to counter blocking.

now that can be good or bad, but it can only be a feature.

• @opticalshadow:

@Mashuu:

I have seen a couple “hackers” out there. They usually use speed scripts that let them run and swing really fast.

its a feature not a flaw. its a feature, because its listed specificalyl there as a mecanical feature to counter blocking.

now that can be good or bad, but it can only be a feature.

Well there is an interesting feature, in which you hear the blade hit the shield but still register as a hit. Very interesting “feature” indeed.

• Bypassing block is a feature if the hit truly bypasses the shield and not bypasses through some bug and flies right through it.

The majority of the time block is bypassed is when someone is right up in your face and swings beyond your shield. This is a feature to me. Its not unblockable you just have to open yourself up far more wide to block it (leaving you very vulnerable to a stab).

But even I sometimes have felt that I’ve blocked a hit head on and its gone through. If this truly does happen than its a bug.

• There are a few hackers and there are a few legitimate glitchy block fails, but neither of these problems are nearly as pervasive as people claim. For the most part it’s a lot of l2p issues.

• But that doesn’t dismiss the fact that people have been posting proof for weeks now that there are cheats that exist for this game

Cheats does exist, I haven’t met one, consider that I don’t play that much. Getting through a bad block isn’t cheating, and using flanged mace against a knight isn’t cheating, that’s the point I’m making on this thread.

• But even I sometimes have felt that I’ve blocked a hit head on and its gone through. If this truly does happen than its a bug.

That happens a lot, especially with maa up in your face. I find shields easier to bypass than regular blocks, because the when they raise the shield, it block their vision, and it’s very easy for others to strike from the side. if I’m not mistaken, there is a flaw that people could block you even though you attack them from behind.

• I will say the dodgy stuff and glitches seems to be getting more frequent, what that is down to I cannot say.

The stuff I see [OR HOW IT APPEARS ON MY SCREEN] is this:
    People with faster speed and faster weapon swings (zwei faster than MAA 1H weapons)
    Shields not blocking frontal attacks
    Shield bash/kick being blocked
    Shield bash/kick not knocking the guy back
    One-hit deaths as knight (even in 1v1 server)
    Players not winding up but swinging
    Players not swinging at all just killing people they walk into
    Players not flinching when attacked during wind up
    My weapon not reaching a player even if I’m close enough to him that he blocks my movement
    Players with shorter weapons able to hit me out of reach of my own weapon
    Players blocking my attack while they are still swinging a missed hit

And of course players deliberately team killing, getting votekicked and then immediately rejoining the same server over and over. Votekicking really needs a temporary ban to go with it.

• @SOC:

There are hacks for this game, I’ve seen at least one. A light speed teleporting knight around the entire map, his name was Kung Fuu.

But bypassing shields is not hacking, it’s a gameplay flaw (or maybe feature if that’s your opinion). Some weapon hitboxes reach behind shields. You can block them still, just takes more work and aiming your shield right.

How is getting behind shields a gameplay flaw? I jump + overhead with the maul all the time to oneshot shield users who dont look up or try delay my sideswings to get past the shield

• @manhunt320:

But even I sometimes have felt that I’ve blocked a hit head on and its gone through. If this truly does happen than its a bug.

That happens a lot, especially with maa up in your face. I find shields easier to bypass than regular blocks, because the when they raise the shield, it block their vision, and it’s very easy for others to strike from the side. if I’m not mistaken, there is a flaw that people could block you even though you attack them from behind.

I have hit some one from the back and it was blocked on accident. Was using the Poll Axe and the block point was in front of the player where he blocked it even tho it went threw his back. An easy dot product would fix this. :P