How much longer do we have to wait till server fix?

• For crying out loud, this game has been out for months and even went through a pseudo-update to “fix” the server browser but it didn’t do anything. A lot of us are still not able to play because half the time servers decide to not show up.

• Update (new server browser and system) is announced for hopefully next week.

• @Moontouch:

For crying out loud, this game has been out for months….

3 weeks actually.

• People need to stop demanding fixes and just wait it out or volunteer to work at Torn Banner Studios to help fixing the bugs. It’s not easy, you need to find the bug, see how and why it reproduces, find a fix for it and than maybe a day has passed and the next bug comes along. Bug fixing takes time. People who think they can demand a developer around need to step the hell back. It’s their game, not yours.

And bitching about its broken, not playable and stuff, i have seen big AAA game developers who don’t give a damn about their customers and you have to wait for a patch for months or even never. Torn Banner keeps us constantly aware whats going on. SO if you have nothing better to say than demands and grieves, piss off.

• @Necramonium:

People need to stop demanding fixes and just wait it out or volunteer to work at Torn Banner Studios to help fixing the bugs. It’s not easy, you need to find the bug, see how and why it reproduces, find a fix for it and than maybe a day has passed and the next bug comes along. Bug fixing takes time. People who think they can demand a developer around need to step the hell back. It’s their game, not yours.

And bitching about its broken, not playable and stuff, i have seen big AAA game developers who don’t give a damn about their customers and you have to wait for a patch for months or even never. Torn Banner keeps us constantly aware whats going on. SO if you have nothing better to say than demands and grieves, piss off.

If you paid for a product, of which you can’t get a refund for, and it’s not working as advertised, you don’t think you’ve been scammed? The line becomes blurry of when the product “isn’t as advertised,” but if a huge portion of people are having problems playing it then it’s pushing towards a certain direction - one that hopefully creates a demand for a speedy fix. Your comment is devoid of any reason or rationality.

• hi

I do remember CSGO was just the same, with lots of bugs, but now all fixed and running great.
    these guys at Torn Banner are doing a fantastic job,sorting out the bugs and stuff, good work all…

• Hes just a little troll who wants some attention, wants too be important, heared, i understand you i have had the same problems … but this is not the solution. Find other things that improve your live quality start thinking about what is good for you and all humans, what is good for your soul and your body … i know its hard work, im trying for years now and fall back often but its a good feeling and its worth it.
    These people developed this game for years without any publishers and money?, this is a big step and a great leap forward and I know from AOC this game will get better and better and it is really good now, learn how the internet works and fix the problems by yourself because the game IS working.
    I hope TBS wont change like other studios do, be tiny be good be intelligent. But Valve did it, so maybe :D question of leadership

• @sirsmokealot:

Hes just a little troll who wants some attention, wants too be important, heared, i understand you i have had the same problems … but this is not the solution. Find other things that improve your live quality start thinking about what is good for you and all humans, what is good for your soul and your body … i know its hard work, im trying for years now and fall back often but its a good feeling and its worth it.
    These people developed this game for years without any publishers and money?, this is a big step and a great leap forward and I know from AOC this game will get better and better and it is really good now, learn how the internet works and fix the problems by yourself because the game IS working.
    I hope TBS wont change like other studios do, be tiny be good be intelligent. But Valve did it, so maybe :D question of leadership

I have to say, I don’t really think this is a good position to be in. I’m a big fan of the game but it’s not perfect, and while I would phrase the topic differently if I had an issue (and I’ve experienced this enough times), the OP does have a valid point/criticism of the game that’s been around for a long time and still not wholly resolved.

We have to be really careful not to just label people trolls because we don’t want to read or accept what they have to say.

• @Necramonium:

People need to stop demanding fixes and just wait it out or volunteer to work at Torn Banner Studios to help fixing the bugs. It’s not easy, you need to find the bug, see how and why it reproduces, find a fix for it and than maybe a day has passed and the next bug comes along. Bug fixing takes time. People who think they can demand a developer around need to step the hell back. It’s their game, not yours.

releasing an incomplete game results in customers complaining, of course. that is expected. dont get me wrong the game is great, that is why we like to play it and wed like to play it in its full and complete performance. this is what they get because we get impatient and frustrated everytime we experience the damn shitty performance. the job required for fixing the game is not the customer’s problem at all. it shouldn’t have been this bad in the first place anyway. if it takes that long then maybe they should just completely stop the game for now and give refunds to everyone until it’s out from “beta”.

now, when you say game developers not giving a shit about their customers, thats very great customer support they are giving now is it. right now it seems like there’s just little progress because there is little improvement in a span of 3 weeks or a month. still, the game shouldnt have been released incomplete and this is what they get for having that mistake, complaints of course. we cant wait for a patch for months, that’s not right. and if never? then we demand our moneys back probably, but for me, i really like this game and it shouldn’t go to waste. so we wont piss off till its fixed. some may call you a kiss-ass because of you talking like that. to the developers please don’t give up on us and thanks for making a great game.

• Jesus christ, they are workin on a patch ffs!!

• @ Eek!

I know there is work to do … but if he have had read some posts on this forum he would have understand that they are already working on the bugs, and that they know about them … this post is just completly unnessesary. Who should help that, will the developers fix the problems faster? are there any constructiv advices? will it make the forums more readable ? no

btw its not half of the time its sometimes and what is a pseudoupdate (it done something) ? i tried to study IT its hard fucking ugly work, not pressing some buttons, and this is just a very tiny company so they dont need to be schief von der seite angelabert (to prate) like we say in germany.

It reads itself just like what romney said in his first tv duel, no idea but crying out loud just to throw a bad light on someone. Maybe he doesnt mean it that wa but then he should work on his wrtiting style but this is unacceptable.