Mid-air Projectile Collisions

• I thought of this when i shot an arrow and thought it went right through an airborne fire-pot.

When an arrow hits a fire-pot in midair (or in a MMA’s hands), the fire-pot SHOULD explode. Not only this, but any projectile hitting an arrow, bolt, knife, javelin, or throwing axe SHOULD react realistically, even if it happens rarely.

Now I’m not picky, i love this game. i just thought of this so i thought id share. if this would be easy and not too expensive to implement, i don’t see why it shouldn’t be added.
    It would just be some more delicious icing on this cake.

• Shooting a firepot out of the air, okay. Shooting an arrow or javelin IMO is far too improbable and unrealistic to spend time abd money implementing. What’s the % of that happening anyway? I’d rather they fix projectiles magically disappearing upon death of the shooter.

• Are you aware that fire-pot carries oil, with a rope on fire. How does that make it explosive?

If a arrow would hit a fire-pot it would most certainly rain burning oil on some players.

But as you said, if any ranged weapon would hit another ranged weapon they would probably change slightly direction. That’s all.

• Ok!!!
    Lets do that if an arrow shots a firepot - the arrow becomes burning!
    And if an arrow hits a sword - it splits into two and each part deals double damage cause it becomes even more penetrative!
    And if an arrow hits another arrow - than there will be a minigame… they fights for death until one arrow kills another while time stopped and everybody is wathing it and having a free popcorn. :P

• @BoBBer:

Ok!!!
    Lets do that if an arrow shots a firepot - the arrow becomes burning!
    And if an arrow hits a sword - it splits into two and each part deals double damage cause it becomes even more penetrative!
    And if an arrow hits another arrow - than there will be a minigame… they fights for death until one arrow kills another while time stopped and everybody is wathing it and having a free popcorn. :P

+1

I see what you did here!
    Instead of freaking out about stu…not so intelligent ideas, you play the irony and sarcasm card so you dont have to go postal… I gotta try that next time I see a uhm… great idea here…

:)