Chivalry Tournament Community

• Hello.

A new community around chivalry and tournament plays are up at http://battlegrounds.no-ip.org

The site is just recently started and some functions are not implemented yet such as messaging between users and friends but it will come soon. There’s a tournament system with stats etc and we will host regular tournaments.

Hope to see you there and please feel free to add suggestions.

At this moment all tournaments will be hosted on EU servers.

Edit: also like to say that these tournaments and the website will focus alot of the social aspects of the game, trying to have fun and build a community around the game.

Regards

Ky Wild

• 0,5 h still dint get confirmation mail for @gmail.com

btw if somone have poblem with time calculation here is actualy utc time:

http://www.worldtimeserver.com/current_time_in_UTC.aspx

• Why so many different sites? We should try to consolidate. I suggest just using dark age gaming.

• every tournament will use their own site.

• Yay for a giant hassle then.

• welcome to competitive play, enjoy your stay.

• Personally I won’t sign up for 10 different pages

• eh man no activation email for me nethier… been bout 30 min… not tryna be a dick but DATS DAT SH!T i dont like… so get on it aight?

• @Vox:

welcome to competitive play, enjoy your stay.

Competitive play won’t be around long if it’s not accessible, streamlined, and fun.

• Well, Starcraft 2 has about 30 or so different tournament hosters. Multiple ladder systems and regions. But all tournaments and latters are in use and doing well thanks to sponsors. So it does not seem to be problem there.

• @SHOT(by)GUN:

Well, Starcraft 2 has about 30 or so different tournament hosters. Multiple ladder systems and regions. But all tournaments and latters are in use and doing well thanks to sponsors. So it does not seem to be problem there.

Yes but this is not SC2 but a small game with a small community and I think it’s dumb to divide the people even more. That’s why I think we should use an established page like ESL to gather all the people.

• Hey everyone. Sorry I’ve been a bit off, the interest has been lower than I expected but I thought about it and decided I want to make this happen.

I’m going to try to host a tournament this weekend if there’s enough people interested. Otherwise I’ll keep putting up new tournaments everyday until things get started.

There’s currently no activation needed, its a bit misleading I’m sorry. It says on the register page “At the moment email validation is not required, but it will be in the near future and all accounts created before then will have activation links sent to their associated email. The email is also used to login.”.

But still, sorry for the confusion.

/Ky

• one does not simply compare sc2 with any other game.

the prob is: we cant unite NA and EU leagues, thats for sure.

but we can try to get this game in the esl and everything would be solved.

check this thread:http://www.chivalrythegame.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=77&t=5458