Improvements to votekick system

• Just played on a server with a real dickhead, he didn’t like archers and so he teamkilled all his fellow archers and other not so nice stuff…so I went ahead to votekick him (apparently noone else knew how to do it), although I was in the other team. But he left before the vote finished and simply rejoined and kept tking.

So my suggestion to solve this:
    1)Make (successful) votekicks still ban players even if they just left the server. Of course you shouldn’t be able to votekick someone who is not on the server/has already left.

2)Votekick system easy accessible to everyone: e.g. klick a box in the score tab right next to the players name to initiate a votekick. Or something else easily unterstandable/executable.

3)Display number of tk’s in the scoreboard, so everyone knows whats going on. Sometimes someone wants to kick someone else, and I don’t know if that’s justified or not. That decision would be quite easy if I see in the scoreboard: douchebag has 2 kills 2 deaths 7 tks…ok byebye.

1. I’m not so sure about this one, but make it easier for people with high tk/kill ratios to be kicked. If this ratio is above 0.5 (or whatever number you seem fit), the vote % needed to kick someone should be reduced. So lets say this tk/kill ratio is 1, he should be already kicked at 45% yes votes.

• I agree with all of the suggestions besides 4, which I am on the fence about. I can see it possibly being abused. The idea with clicking a box to initiate a vote kick is awesome, because I don’t even know how to initiate one :s

• Yeah I’m also not quite sure about 4, I just thought I bring it up.

To kick someone you:
    -open console
    -type “votekick playername”
    -enter
    -type “confirm 0”
    -enter
    -enjoy tker removed from the server^^

• It needs a temporary ban with it. I’ve experienced the same 2 TK’ing players in one game repeatedly re-joining the same server after being repeatedly votekicked from it.

• We need the NP mutator….

• @Falc:

Just played on a server with a real dickhead, he didn’t like archers and so he teamkilled all his fellow archers and other not so nice stuff…so I went ahead to votekick him (apparently noone else knew how to do it), although I was in the other team. But he left before the vote finished and simply rejoined and kept tking.

I love to hate archers, but that just isn’t right. There is something wrong in the head with people like that. Sounds like he got butt-hurt.

• @volkmos:

@Falc:

Just played on a server with a real dickhead, he didn’t like archers and so he teamkilled all his fellow archers and other not so nice stuff…so I went ahead to votekick him (apparently noone else knew how to do it), although I was in the other team. But he left before the vote finished and simply rejoined and kept tking.

I love to hate archers, but that just isn’t right. There is something wrong in the head with people like that. Sounds like he got butt-hurt.

I was in my second match as an archer and this d*ck who played as a knight kept teamkilling me for being an archer, I didn’t hit him, I didn’t have any teamkills but he just kept coming back to kill me. On top of that he just waited untill I was aiming at enemies so I couldn’t see him and then he killed me. I started a votekick but since out team didn’t give a shit and the other team was glad to see 2 of us out of combat I basically had a terrible match. People like him should be permabanned, or atleast for a few days.