List of unlocks

• Is there a list of what weapon gets unlocked next after you get the 25+ kills for the current weapon? Coz right now, i dont know what weapon is next (i can seee the icon, but idk what looks like what)…

• Broadsword -> Norse Sword -> Falchion (For Knight: Broadsword -> Falchion -> Norse Sword)
    Hatchet -> War Axe -> Dane Axe (For Vanguard: War Axe -> Hatchet -> Dane Axe)
    Mace -> Morning Star -> Holy Water
    Greatsword -> Claymore -> Zweihander
    Spear -> Fork -> Brandistock
    Bardiche -> Billhook -> Halberd
    Double Axe -> Pole Axe -> Bearded Axe
    Warhammer -> Maul -> Grand Mace
    Longsword -> Sword of War -> Messer
    Longbow -> Shortbow -> War Bow
    Crossbow -> Light Crossbow -> Heavy Crossbow
    Javelin -> Short Spear -> Heavy Javelin
    Broad Dagger -> Hunting Knife -> Thrusting Dagger
    Shortsword -> Saber -> Cudgel

• I dont understand the first two lines at all. Two classes use the same weapons, at different times, and they’ve all gotta be unlocked seperatly?

• @Dragonzord:

I dont understand the first two lines at all. Two classes use the same weapons, at different times, and they’ve all gotta be unlocked seperatly?

Think of it as tiers. If you unlock the 2nd tier of that line for one class, you unlock the 2nd tier of that same line for the other class regardless of which weapon is there. It’s only because they share the same weapon line (even though the order is different).

• What ReMixx said.

The only shared weapons which don’t share unlock progress currently are Vanguard shortsword/saber/cudgel not sharing with MaA/Archer shortsword/saber/cudgel for some odd reason.

• worth noting ATM that javlins need to have melee kills to progress due to some weird bug.

• On the subject of unlocks: What are those miscellaneous unlocks in the archer’s inventory? :|

• @Sir:

On the subject of unlocks: What are those miscellaneous unlocks in the archer’s inventory? :|

Weapons that aren’t usable with your primary weapon, i.e Pavise shield with Javelins or the Bows.

• I meant the locked ones. :P For example: The bow has two types of arrows and two locked items.

• Yeah, that’d be the Pavise Shield and the Buckler.

• Ah, okay. Is there a way to unlock them?

• Nope. Archer tertiary weapons are dependent on the chosen Primary weapon (think of Archers as 3 sub-classes: Bowmen, Crossbowman and Javelineers, each with their own tertiary weapons). I guess it would have been preferable to just not show them completely because it’d be less confusing.

• Aaah, I get it now. Pardon me for being so daft.
    Yes, hiding the locked icons would have been better so silly people like me don’t get confused. :jconf: