[Bug] Keybinding ENTER

• I use a Razer Nostromo, and for every other game I’m able to rebind the jump command to the ENTER key, and while Chivalry allows me to do this, when I get in game ENTER does nothing, is there any known fix for this?

EDIT: Found a solution

Go to “\Documents\My Games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Config” and open “UDKGame.ini”, find

Bindings=(Name=“Enter”,Command=“GBA_EndTalk”,Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False,bIgnoreCtrl=False,bIgnoreShift=False,bIgnoreAlt=False,Flag=KBFlag_None,FriendlyName=“Unknown”)

and change it to

;Bindings=(Name=“Enter”,Command=“GBA_EndTalk”,Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False,bIgnoreCtrl=False,bIgnoreShift=False,bIgnoreAlt=False,Flag=KBFlag_None,FriendlyName=“Unknown”)

Then find

Bindings=(Name=“Space”,Command=“GBA_Jump”,Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False,bIgnoreCtrl=False,bIgnoreShift=False,bIgnoreAlt=False,Flag=KBFlag_Movement,FriendlyName=“Jump”)

and change it to

Bindings=(Name=“Enter”,Command=“GBA_Jump”,Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False,bIgnoreCtrl=False,bIgnoreShift=False,bIgnoreAlt=False,Flag=KBFlag_Movement,FriendlyName=“Jump”)