Add more objectives to existing TO maps.

• hey guys, i noticed while playing today, Battlegrounds, and the map where you gotta shoot the boats with ballistas (cant remember map name, i think hillside?) seem incomplete.

There fun as a hell with awesome objectives, but i just don’t get it.

I’m burning down their farms, and then pushing a bombcart to their door, and then….i win?

There is a mighty fine city behind those walls. I think atleast 2 more objectives should be added.

One where you run through pillaging the city on the other side somehow. Maybe you gotta burn down a certain amount of buildings or something. And kill someone in royalty.

Also for hillside…

You light a signal fire, destroy trebuchets, and shoot down enemy ships, all to what? do nothing after?

There a huge fortress behind ballista area. Across some water.

Maybe add an objective to drop their drawbridge to the fortress, and then (from your boats) some sort of royalty or high up agatha family member emerges, and you gotta transport him into the throne room of the fortress to take command.

just an idea.

As right now, these TO maps kinda end randomnly.

I mean “yay we blew down the door of battlegrounds”…THE END lol

• @fwbo777:

Also for hillside….

You light a signal fire, destroy trebuchets, and shoot down enemy ships, all to what? do nothing after?

Also, there’s 3 Mason ships. A little further out, there’s 5 Agathian ships…. Hello naval combat??

I believe that these are ports of AOC maps. They did what they could with the amount of time that they had. I too wish for more for both. Hopefully we’ll see them once they finish ironing out the bugs!

• actually bringing up naval combat makes me think, their should be a match where your jumping ship to ship battling it out.

maybe on a different map, but still, would be very cool. boarding pirate style. i know its not a pirate game but still would be pretty cool idea.

• I never thought about it like that before, and you are right. Some of the maps you complete the end objective for nothing.

• Just as long as they make it easier for Masons to kill the king in Stonehill, easier for Masons to push cart past the second stage in Dark Forest, easier for Agatha to take trebuchet 3 in Hillside, and easier for Agatha to push the cart past 75% in Battlegrounds first.

• @SOC:

Just as long as they make it easier for Masons to kill the king in Stonehill, easier for Masons to push cart past the second stage in Dark Forest, easier for Agatha to take trebuchet 3 in Hillside, and easier for Agatha to push the cart past 75% in Battlegrounds first.

Yeah those choke points are terrible when you get bad team. You basicly can’t do anything by yourself at these points.

• I love the objective oriented multiplayer maps from this game! Add more objectives should be even better!