HUD

• Show K/Death ratio always.
    ONLY chat box… I hate that. I don’t wanna see garbage. Make another chat box for that garbage. A chat box above the chat box to show who joins the game or whatever else.
    Show if you’re sprinting or not…

Show stats? Armor/Speed

HUD hotkeys, ie toggle show
    More server options

• viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1177

All about the HUD.

Personally, I DON’T want to see this kind of thing on my HUD. I play the game to play the game. I immerse myself. When I play AoC, I’m not worried about how many kills I’ve gotten versus how many deaths I’ve suffered. I am a soldier, trying to win back my kingdom from an army of usurpers.

Should there be options for things you want to see on the HUD? Yes. Should they be on by default, no. I like the way the HUD is set up in America’s Army 3, another Unreal 3 game. That game allows you to adjust opacity, color, and location of everything. Something similar (Though no need for a color adjust), where you select what type of things you want to go where, would be good for players who want more feedback.

Personally, as I said in the other thread…give me a minimap, an objective marker, health and stamina bars, and ammo if I’m archer, and I’ll be good. If I can make them semi-transparent, even better.

• @Ajax:

http://www.chivalrythegame.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1177

All about the HUD.

Personally, I DON’T want to see this kind of thing on my HUD. I play the game to play the game. I immerse myself. When I play AoC, I’m not worried about how many kills I’ve gotten versus how many deaths I’ve suffered. I am a soldier, trying to win back my kingdom from an army of usurpers.

Should there be options for things you want to see on the HUD? Yes. Should they be on by default, no. I like the way the HUD is set up in America’s Army 3, another Unreal 3 game. That game allows you to adjust opacity, color, and location of everything. Something similar (Though no need for a color adjust), where you select what type of things you want to go where, would be good for players who want more feedback.

Personally, as I said in the other thread…give me a minimap, an objective marker, health and stamina bars, and ammo if I’m archer, and I’ll be good. If I can make them semi-transparent, even better.

Amen.

Pro player will play without any HUD, or any on screen info. Just like a true knight. 8-)

• True Knights didn’t hide behind monitors ;)

• I think constantly keeping track of K:D negatively impacts player mindsets.

• @Martin:

True Knights didn’t hide behind monitors ;)

Lol, this is true! :P I miss the old blackletter logo by the way…

• I dont think there should be a HUD of any kind. You see what the character see.