Burst archer

• Would be it possible to decrease the incantation of the recharging of arrows from 30 to 40 pourcents and also to increase the speed of arrows because already that adds us fragile I find the rather soft archer.
    And also improve the hitbox of the archers because sometimes that bug rather often

Put +1 for those who agree with me

Sorry for bad english

In french:

• Diminuer le rechargement des flêches de 30 a 40 %
    • Augmenter la vitesse des flêches de 20% à 30%
    • Revoir les hitbox des persos car assez de bug concernant des flêches.
    • Voir a augmenter aussi les degats des épées des archers qui sont assez faibles.

• +1

• You agree withyourself eh?

Honestly i think archers are fine as they are, warbow with bodkins 2 shots everyone.
    Crossbows are kinda UP tho.

• I also agree, they should hard buff the cheapest class in the game.

• I’ve done archery as a hobby. So I base my opinions on that.
    It’s not a quick thing to pull a strong military bow and fire it. We use hobbyist friendly bows, which means they aren’t that hard/taxing to shoot. We shoot soft targets made out of foam. Medieval bows were meant to shoot through thick paddings and in some cases, even armour. Archers had to be specially trained form childhood to be able to shoot the extremely stiff longbows and such.

So, I think it’s just fine, any faster or stronger and I would seriously start hating archers. Since it would become impossible to get to one without a shield.

tl;dr: Arcers are fine as they are.

• I think that in the reality the guys did not put 2 hours has to charge them bows to fire at an enemi which rushes them above later OK but at least to decrease the recharging of bows and crossbows.
    And contrary to the fact that everybody thinks of of archers I find them depreciated enough on this point of view

• Ribellz… just no.
    “My favorite class should be better” Is not a valid reason for you to demand a buff. :|

• @Ribellz:

I think that in the reality the guys did not put 2 hours has to charge them bows to fire at an enemi which rushes them above later OK but at least to decrease the recharging of bows and crossbows.
    And contrary to the fact that everybody thinks of of archers I find them depreciated enough on this point of view

Pleas clarify, I got lost in the incoherence of your statement.

• The archer with the bow is much more disadvantaged with compared with the archer with lance and to forget we can nothing face young that young up of the bow by increasing the incantation could solve not bad thing

• Aight

• i dont get what he is pointing out.

well if u mean the jav is too strong against other archers?
    thats because he is an anti archer, all (throwing ranged) archers are anti archers mainly because of their shields.

its really simple it was a well used tactic in the spanish parts of europe.

and well giving the archer even more ups by lowering the amount of time the drawing of the bow needs, will destroy the balance and make this class op.

go google translate if u dont get it. should work

• I just gave up after his second attempt to make sense, coming to the conclusion that he is not being serious about what he is saying.

• @xUncleOwenx:

I just gave up after his second attempt to make sense, coming to the conclusion that he is not being serious about what he is saying.

I hope you’re right :-D