Missing Features?

• I’ve noticed a quite odd amount of missing features. Take for instance the missing ignore/block user, inability to see who’s talking on their mic, as well as the lack of gamma/brightness option. This had made the game especially hard for me, seeing as I’m used to playing with high brightness and easy visibility.

Please note this isn’t a “this game sucks!” topic, if anything, this game is great. I was a steadfast player of Age of Chivalry, and enjoyed it greatly. I’m quite glad to see the team getting paid for their work, and shows why the heck modding works. These features, which I’ve found in most every online game I play (for the PC anyway) seem completely lost though, that or I’m just not seeing them…

• I think the biggest missing features are the inability to see who’s using voice chat and the fact that votekicking is still only able to be done through console commands rather than just being a build in option in the UI.

• Added to the list of broken and missing things in the game. While you are far more politically correct than I am about it. There is much more than this, trust me. Here is hoping the patch fixes more than it breaks!

• @Zrehael:

I think the biggest missing features are the inability to see who’s using voice chat and the fact that votekicking is still only able to be done through console commands rather than just being a build in option in the UI.

Both of these things are being added.

• @SlyGoat:

@Zrehael:

I think the biggest missing features are the inability to see who’s using voice chat and the fact that votekicking is still only able to be done through console commands rather than just being a build in option in the UI.

Both of these things are being added.

Excellent to hear. Nothing about brightness, or ignore options being added? I would greatly appreciate these. It’s made my time in CS:GO a dream, and would greatly improve my playing on this game. The gamma is acceptable, but in several situations, I just can’t see where the heck I’m going, or swinging. Not that I want to wash the colors out, but it’d be nice if I could see Red or Blue in the fire light, rather than seeing everyone as red.

• Dont forget names over player models.