Cavalry? and More Gore

• In my opinion there are two ways to solve this problem. Either chivalry team will provide a boxed version(so german and astralian players can order it from a other country) or no decaps and green blood for these countries…

• Whut…
    Green blood?

• personally, I’d rather see less gore. its just unrealistic in the “spray everywhere” categories…. and thats on medium.

(dont ask how I know how much blood sword fighting produces. please. just dont go there…)

and for cavalry… hrm. to be honest, it’d have to be really well done. Mount and Blade did corner that gameplay well, I think.

i’d rather see FPS foot combat done really well, than that and horseback done “ok”.

• How do you know how much blood swordfighting produces?

• @-Slash-:

How do you know how much blood swordfighting produces?

one of the other members of a group I’m in has a remarkable talent for Getting It Wrong….

Its all fun and games till someone loses an eye.

then it’s hysterical.

• He tried at home, that’s how

I wouldn’t mind cavalry but it’s not the kind of feature I’m waiting . It’s just a bonus. For the gore I hope they add more blood, more decap but not too much just to keep it a bit realistic.

• just to clarify, what bugs me more is the assorted cutting hits in the game, it rather feels to my eye more like somone’s just hit a baloon filled with red paint, rather than a body which has been cut across.

especially when its a figure in plate armour, which rather limits that whole splatter effect really.

its the difference between a fight, and a GWAR concert….

• ARe you saying that a friend of yours took an eye out of someone? :O

• @-Slash-:

ARe you saying that a friend of yours took an eye out of someone? :O

no, that was someone else.

the person I know has an exceptional talent for splitting scalps by accident.

• I’m going to go ahead and lock this topic :)