Throw me a bone

• By giving me a screenshot of a map you haven’t shown yet… New helms deep?

• Developer

Screenshots of the new maps are coming, but the environment is something we are putting a lot of effort into this time around and we believe that is something that will be very clear when you load up the game but that does mean it will take us a bit longer to release media on some of the newer maps. Hang tight, we’re also just about to start filming for a gameplay video, so if all goes well in a short few weeks you will have a new trailer to drool over!

• Also, Helms Deep won’t be released with the game officially due to copyright issues. Fan-made maps on the other hand…

• Ohh, Helms Deep, now I’m excited.Could add alot of actual Siege Equipment this time.

• You could make a map that is similar in visual flavor, and uses similar mechanics, but with a different layout and such.

Basically, a map that looks different, but plays in a similar manner.

• @Tibberius:

Screenshots of the new maps are coming, but the environment is something we are putting a lot of effort into this time around and we believe that is something that will be very clear when you load up the game but that does mean it will take us a bit longer to release media on some of the newer maps. Hang tight, we’re also just about to start filming for a gameplay video, so if all goes well in a short few weeks you will have a new trailer to drool over!

Sounds excellent sir. That’s a shame about the copyright on helms deep but i hope that doesn’t stop you from putting a map in the game somewhat like it (it was my favorite) 8-)

• Had awesome time playing AOC earlier , after a longer pause (real life hits harder than any sword :) , so i stopped by to check whats happening . Looking forward to gameplay footage and hope development goes fluid . cheers !

• Gimme now.

• Could you make the castle from Army of Darkness? PLEASE!

• @PowerZ:

Could you make the castle from Army of Darkness? PLEASE!

+1

• And again, copyright issues. It’s a generic enough castle, though…So they might be able to make something similar.

• Whats the word boys! A statement on what we might be seeing in a trailer this month perhaps?

• Developer

We started filming this week, should finishing filming next week and then need to edit it together, all told we’re hoping to release it before the months end. Pure Alpha Gameplay.

• Oh yea, should be exciting !

• @Tibberius:

We started filming this week, should finishing filming next week and then need to edit it together, all told we’re hoping to release it before the months end. Pure Alpha Gameplay.

Good stuff. Grats on 1000th member - lol

• “Pure Alpha Gameplay”
    Ooh la la!

• Can’t wait!

• Bout time to change that last official news from September to November aint it?

• ME WANT NEWS TO DEVOUR

OM NOM NOM :D

• I wouldn’t expect anything until after Thanksgiving, honestly. Think about it, they probably just finished filming (they said they were going to film for a second week), and no they have to pear the footage down to the stuff that’s really good, and that they want to use…then they have to edit the footage together and mix the audio to where it sounds good. That’s a process that takes a little while. Plus, with a holiday coming up, they may want to take a bit of a break in doing something simply so they can breathe.

If there is no trailer by the 30th, though… :h1: