Autokick extended afkers?

• Would this be a by the server issue?

In a game like this… having one guy sitting at base for 5+ minutes or more / indefinitely AFK, really gets to be a burden

Votekick is a hassle

Would it be too much to boot people if they are afk for a few minutes? (or maybe not leaving spawn area)

• Yeah an automated idle kick should be available for server admins, fingers crossed.

• Simple enough mutator, no? Can haz mod tools? lol

• Something like this should be implemented definetly, more than once I forget to close the game because I Alt+Tab out of it to do something else, and when I come back 1 hour later Im still in the server not letting other player use my slot.

• @Metrocop:

Something like this should be implemented definetly, more than once I forget to close the game because I Alt+Tab out of it to do something else, and when I come back 1 hour later Im still in the server not letting other player use my slot.

It’s You! :P

• @tracknumberseven:

@Metrocop:

Something like this should be implemented definetly, more than once I forget to close the game because I Alt+Tab out of it to do something else, and when I come back 1 hour later Im still in the server not letting other player use my slot.

I Alt+Tab sometimes because I think it will take five minutes to find what I am searching, but I end up reading other stuff or I forget I had opent the game. :D

• @Metrocop:

@tracknumberseven:

@Metrocop:

I Alt+Tab sometimes because I think it will take five minutes to find what I am searching, but I end up reading other stuff or I forget I had opent the game. :D

I’m even worse. I tend to spend up to 10mins kicking idles towards and then down a cliff :D

• I would like auto-kick to enable for people who AFK for one minute or more.