Decapitated body screaming when set on fire

• I think this bug should be fixed. When someone is set on fire then decapitated, the dead ragdoll body keeps screaming. The body with no head shouldn’t be screaming.

• What an odd topic to start a thread about.

• @boomandvibe:

I think this should be fixed. When someone is set on fire then decapitated, the dead ragdoll body keeps screaming.

I believe that is a feature, not a bug. Kthx.

• @ReMixx:

@boomandvibe:

I think this should be fixed. When someone is set on fire then decapitated, the dead ragdoll body keeps screaming.

I believe that is a feature, not a bug. Kthx.

You do know what decapitation is, right?

Either way, I’d rather the devs work on gameplay bugs and re-working stamina at the moment. I can live with the hilarity of screaming, headless bodies.

• @Jiggle:

You do know what decapitation is, right?

Either way, I’d rather the devs work on gameplay bugs and re-working stamina at the moment. I can live with the hilarity of screaming, headless bodies.

Sarcasm ;)

I like it though for comedic value.

• Keep it.
    It’s the ghosts of their slain enemies escaping out the neck hole.

• Think this topic belongs in suggestion section.

• Yeah, same with cutting off limbs when guy is falling to his death. He gets to his knees, then you cut offf his arm and he stands up again :D

• @Necramonium:

Think this topic belongs in suggestion section.

I’m not saying we should have the burning decapitated body screaming. It’s already in the game. Developers probably didn’t code the game properly and the decapitated body doesn’t change any dead body properties except it’s just visual. So this is why the body with no head keeps screaming.

I know it’s not a feature. It’s a bug.