KICKING

• Yeah this is ridiculous and probably can’t be rectified……but I got kicked the other day on the level where you have to either kill or protect villagers. This was because a player on our own side was killing the villagers on the defending side I therefore decided to slay the traitor, I was then kicked. :x Players who are sabotaging their own side should be instantly kicked. Trivial I know but annoying nonetheless.

• Agathians can’t hurt the peasants…

• @mike8002:

Yeah this is ridiculous and probably can’t be rectified……but I got kicked the other day on the level where you have to either kill or protect villagers. This was because a player on our own side was killing the villagers on the defending side I therefore decided to slay the traitor, I was then kicked. :x Players who are sabotaging their own side should be instantly kicked. Trivial I know but annoying nonetheless.

Seems legit…

• @tamashi:

@mike8002:

Yeah this is ridiculous and probably can’t be rectified……but I got kicked the other day on the level where you have to either kill or protect villagers. This was because a player on our own side was killing the villagers on the defending side I therefore decided to slay the traitor, I was then kicked. :x Players who are sabotaging their own side should be instantly kicked. Trivial I know but annoying nonetheless.

Seems legit…

Nope, because

Agathians can’t hurt the peasants…

^^

Just ignore the guys who do this. TK is more of a problem.

• Besides, some peasants like it… they can be such masochists sometimes :|