Anyone else want new moves for melee?

• I just thought it would be cool to have some new moves to make combat a bit more intresting and maybe give archers a little more chance against one of the other classes and not just get comepltley owned. If anyone has any ideas please say, as i cant really think of many other than these 2:

1: Using both mouse buttons ( or maybe some other form of control) you grab the oppenent, if he has below 20% stamina you instantly finish him off with a special move, if not you lose a little stamina(similar to missing a normal attack).

2:clicking and holding mb1 with a two-handed weapon you do a low sweep attack which can be used to get underneath blocks or parries, however attack is very slow.

• @someguy216:

I just thought it would be cool to have some new moves to make combat a bit more intresting and maybe give archers a little more chance against one of the other classes and not just get comepltley owned. If anyone has any ideas please say, as i cant really think of many other than these 2:

1: Using both mouse buttons ( or maybe some other form of control) you grab the oppenent, if he has below 20% stamina you instantly finish him off with a special move, if not you lose a little stamina(similar to missing a normal attack).

2:clicking and holding mb1 with a two-handed weapon you do a low sweep attack which can be used to get underneath blocks or parries, however attack is very slow.

It would be too easy.

• Finish off attack, because of low stamina? That is not the way we should go. And low sweep attack is performable at this moment, you just need to look lower/crouch.