How the hell do i spawn the skeleton???

• I keep hearing about this ghost that spawns on the beach, ive tryed damn near everything i can think of to make it spawn. Somebody must know what needs to be done to spawn it.
    heres 2 videos of it to assure you im not crazy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axtwyVltp1M
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RKl46x_fFM

• I am not sure but I am hopeful there is a admin command to spawn these as we are thinking about creating a coop map with a village of the damned having to fight hordes of these guys.

• I have been in that corner a few time, and i think this was only in the beta maybe?

• The ghost is only at the graveyard (far side by the water) as you approach as Mason, you’ll see a glimmer if he is there. And then he will only appear if there are Agatha around to actually fight.

Spawned him yesterday.

• Perseverance.

• @bada:

The ghost is only at the graveyard (far side by the water) as you approach as Mason, you’ll see a glimmer if he is there. And then he will only appear if there are Agatha around to actually fight.

Spawned him yesterday.

So how come we only see Agatha in the video and no mason around?

• ive also heard of it spawning with 1 person in the server so that cant be right

• It is NOT when there is a mason and agatha around.
    It can spawn for either team.
    I have personally seen this skeleton 4 times now.

• ive played hillside 70+ times and ive never seen it. Also damn u sly and your vague response.

• Cool easter egg.

• I fought him 4 times
    everytime i have lost :(

• He is pretty rare. Have not gotten him myself on the release build, but others have.

• I’ve fought him once, but because of my poorly chosen class i lost. Archers have bad time with him.

• Managed to get him to spawn once by luring a mason dude down, he was like, wtf is that. :D
    The skeleton spawned with a vanguard helmet. I tried to lure him further in the map but 20 meters away from the graveyard he just vanished.

• Played hillside another 10+ times. I’ve seen the a flash of light by the grave stones multiple times when walking down there, the same flash that you see when he gets hit on the video. But hes still yet to spawn.

• Summoned him in a scrim as Masons yesterday in LTS, on our second try. Tried attacking, taunting, and jumping on the grave/gravestones.

Someone from the other team threw a firepot on us while we were standing on the grave. He spawned and wiped out the other team, afterwards running out to sea.

Maybe summoning him requires a BLOOD SACRIFICE?

• @j3st:

Summoned him in a scrim as Masons yesterday in LTS, on our second try. Tried attacking, taunting, and jumping on the grave/gravestones.

Someone from the other team threw a firepot on us while we were standing on the grave. He spawned and wiped out the other team, afterwards running out to sea.

Maybe summoning him requires a BLOOD SACRIFICE?

Was on the mason team when this happened. I think it may require combat. Since i think it spawned before anyone died.

• Saw this yesterday :D I’m minding my own business running to the far right hill with the campfire then in that corner with the grave I see a mason and thought maybe since I never went there maybe there was a way to get through the map by a cavern or something and when I check it out this guy is fighting a skeleton, I was like wtf is going on here :P was pretty funny/awesome :)