Excalibur game mode…

• Hi All,

First just wanted to thank you for a really awesome game.

I would like to see an Excalibur game mode, similar to Jedi Mode from JK2, one of the best game types ever.

The basic idea would be there is a badass sword on the map stuck in the ground, players fight over control of the sword, the sword makes you a King, with increased armor and strength. When you die you drop it, and the fastest person picks it up and continues the carnage. So basically 1 OP king vs. the rest. Perhaps toss in a few additional moves for the King to help with AOE :)

It was totally kick ass in JK2.

Highest score wins :)

Cheers,

Ash

• Sounds like fun as a custom mode for sure.

• Sounds cool. Scoring could be you have a personal timer that goes down when you hold excalibur, when it runs out you win. Or you only get scores for kills as the King. Or whomever holds it when the time runs out wins.

• Getting somewhere, yesh.

• @TemplarAsh:

Hi All,

First just wanted to thank you for a really awesome game.

I would like to see an Excalibur game mode, similar to Jedi Mode from JK2, one of the best game types ever.

The basic idea would be there is a badass sword on the map stuck in the ground, players fight over control of the sword, the sword makes you a King, with increased armor and strength. When you die you drop it, and the fastest person picks it up and continues the carnage. So basically 1 OP king vs. the rest. Perhaps toss in a few additional moves for the King to help with AOE :)

It was totally kick ass in JK2.

Highest score wins :)

Cheers,

Ash

Ah, I know this mode from a 2D shooter game called “Soldat”. There the boss weapon is a bow that just kicks ass.

I really like this idea.

• Sound fun. But the king must be really strong to survive more than few second surrounded by many enemies.

• Make it a halberd and it doesn’t need to be changed.

• @aoineko:

Sound fun. But the king must be really strong to survive more than few second surrounded by many enemies.

As in the one objective map.

• +1!

• Sounds good, I would like to see something like this.