Players cheating with increased speed

• The players “ScottSpeedman” and “Jesus” are cheating and using toons with impossibly high speed…

• Whilst I appreciate there is no announced method of reporting cheaters yet, naming and shaming on the forum with nothing but names and no Steam IDs nor proof isn’t particularly helpful; no one can ban on names alone, unless that person becomes recognised by someone else.

• I am writing the truth. Whether you like it or not, that is what is happening and this is the only way I know to report it. It’s not my job to investigate it. I did my part and I hope those responsible for investigating the issue do their part too, instead of saying they can’t do anything without proof, because this is all I can do…

• i have also witnessed this kind of cheat/hack/exploit where their swings are faster than they should be, RK | Wolfy also was a witness of this yesterday, can’t remember if it was on the RK duel server.

Also made a post of it today:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5559

• I was on a server with both of these yesterday and when i went to vote kick ScottSpeedman, it got rejected and then i got kicked… So annoying that there was a more than a majority of the server using cheats/allowing cheats

• funny stuff… scottspeed or whatever the name was made his way to australia too lol, but since then i havent seen anyone else cheat only map glitchers but i think those glitches are cool anyway